MW2 Bot Warfare is a mod for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, created by INeedBots.
This modification adds AI to multiplayer matches. The AI's goal is to simulate real players playing the game normally.
Mod is completely compatible with no internet, good for LAN with friends or just playing alone. (only if your client supports offline/lan)
Also mod is compatible with every game client, as long as the client's testclient handling works properly.
A clean and nice menu, you can edit every bot DVAR within in-game.
Everything can be customized, ideal for both personal use and dedicated servers.
This mod does not edit ANY stock .gsc files, meaning EVERY other mod is compatible with this mod. Mod doesn't add anything unnecessary, what you see is what you get.
Adds AI clients to multiplayer games to simulate playing real players. (essentially Combat Training for MW2)
-Bots move around the maps. (all normal maps, most to all custom maps)
-Bots play all gamemodes/objectives, they caputure flags, plant, defuse bombs, etc. (all normal modes, most custom modes)
-Bots have animations, move their legs and don't slide.
-Bots use all killstreaks. Including AC130 and chopper gunner.
-Bots target killstreaks, use stingers and other weapons to take out all killstreaks. (even sentry guns)
-Bots can capture and steal care packages.
-Bots target equipment, and can even camp TIs.
-Bots can camp randomly or when about to use the laptop.
-Bots can follow others on own will.
-Bots have smooth and realistic aim.
-Bots respond smartly to their surroundings, they will go to you if you shoot, uav, etc.
-Bots use all deathstreaks, perks and weapons, also perks do something and bots use guns tactically (use shotgun upclose, etc).
-Bots difficulty level can be customized and are accurate. (hard is hard, easy is easy, etc.)
-Bots each all have different classes, traits, and difficulty and remember it all.
-Bots switch from between primaries and secondaries.
-Bots can grenade, place claymores and TIs, they even use grenades and tubes in preset map locations.
-Bots use grenade launchers and shotgun attachments.
-Bots trip claymores indefinitely.
-Bots can melee people and sentry guns.
-Bots can run!
-Bots can climb ladders!
-Bots have foot sounds!!
-Bots detect smoke grenades, stun grenades, flashed and airstrike slows.
-Bots can watch killcams.
-Bots talk, react to anything that they are doing or what happened to them, etc.
-Bots will remember their class, killstreak, skill and traits, even on multiround based gametypes.
-Bots can rage quit.
-Bots can throwback grenades.
1. Locate your MW2 game folder.
2. Find and open the 'mods' folder. (if none, create one)
3. Move the files/folders found in 'Move to mods folder' to the 'mods' folder.
4. The folder/file structure should follow as '.MW2 game folder\mods\bots\z_svr_bots.iwd'.
5. Run your game/server. If you are not using a dedicated server, go to private match.
6. You must set the 'fs_game' dvar to 'mods/bots' before you load the map. Use the console (use ~ or alt-tab) to change dvars.
7. Once in-game, press your actionSlot2 (secondary inv) button, default '5', to open the menu. Use the movement keys to navigate the menu, use the jump button to select menus and options and press the menu button to close options and menus, or use the console to change the bot dvars found at 3: Documentation.
8. If the mod didn't load, try inserting the 'z_svr_bots_loadM1.iwd' with the 'z_svr_bots.iwd' file in the same folder and reload the map.
Report problems with download to email@example.com