Rush to Supremacy is a mod for Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars, created by CiulloCorporation. Itís aim is to to rebalance the game and add some features and units giving new strategic possibilities.
- Build time and cost have been modified
- All ranged weapons can now hit both ground and air targets
- Tiberium-based and alien weapons now have Tiberium damage component
- Structure have much more HP
- Aliens spawns a small tiberium field on death
- Refineries create 2 harvesters and rebuild them after they have been destroyed
- Infantry are no longer nearly invulnerable to cannon, explosion and other heavy weaponry
- Light weapons (rifle, machinegun,etc) do less damage to fortified target
- Only Scout Unit and radar can reveal Stealth
- Radar Screen is no more enable by Construction Yard, but from Radar (sounds logic), i.e. Nerve Center, Outpost...
- Base defenses gain experience
- GDI and NOD vehicles and structures leave a husk when destroyed
- Note:using engineer, sabouter or assimilator on husks will produce different vehicles or units (this features isn't complete, but works)
- Structures can't be conquered directly by engineers, but they can conquer structures' husks
- There are other changes for each factions(see ReadME inside the archive)
How to install:
Copy the "RushToSupremacy" directory and paste it in the sub-folder called "Mods" under the "Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars" folder in your "Documents".
How to run:
Now run the control panel of Tiberium Wars (if you don't have a link to it, simply add -ui as a parameter in the properties of the shortcut to the game's executable). <br>Now select "Game Browser", then select the mods' tab. Select "RushToSupremacy", press "Launch Game" and enjoy the mod!
Report problems with download to [email protected]