Coffee Break Episode 1: Castle Hasselhoff is a mod for Wolfenstein 3D, created by Tankermottind.
A 10-level mod for the ECWolf source port that uses ECWolf's functionality to enhance the gameplay experience with more weapons, enemies, and features while retaining the original game's atmosphere and art style. Made by a 15-year veteran of the Wolfenstein modding scene, whose previous projects include Spear Revisited, Wolfenstein Sextilogy 3, and the ECWolf Tech Demo, the levels in Coffee Break are short and to-the-point with fast-moving action and devious traps.
* 10-action packed levels
* Wall switches that can trigger doors remotely
* A goofy, offbeat sense of humor
* 8 weapons with distinctive strengths and weaknesses, including a devastating new take on the chaingun.
* Two new enemies: the Trooper, whose bolt-action rifle makes him a deadly long-range threat; and the Kommando, who lays waste to everything in his path with the heavy machine gun.
* Pain/death sounds for the player because an audio cue for getting hit is good
* The original game's colorful, surreal art style instead of the drabber, more realistic look of most of my other mods
* Solid colored ceilings and floors, IMF music, and 7042 Hz sound for that 1992 experience
* Engrish story and ending text parodying old NES games
* A completely absurd, ridiculous secret level you have to see to believe.
In year 1944 you are "BJ BLAZKOWICZ" spy for ally country AMERICA in SECOND WORLD OF WAR
Evil overlord "HITLER" has of conquer all EUROPE for NAZI imperial WAR PLAN of NAZIS is locate of CASTLE HASSELHOFF in north GERMANY
On NINTH FLOOR of CASTLE there is WAR PLAN guarded by great soldier "HANS GROSSE"
Go now "BJ BLAZKOWICZ" kill NAZIS with GUNS to getting WAR PLAN and defeat "HITLER"
(Yes, that really is the story.)
Report problems with download to email@example.com