America's Army: Special Forces (Overmatch)
Release Notes (Version 2.8.5)
This release includes ES2 updates to three maps, SF Courtyard, SF Hospital, Urban Assault. The maps have
been updated with additional ES2 objects to discover and report. ES2 Bridge is a revised version of the
classic Bridge Crossing map with new elements added such as ES2 objects with a new types of intelligence
functionality. The new functionality includes unlocking access to a new path under the bridge, and
supplying intelligence on enemy positions.
"Intelligence reports that an illegal arms dealer is planning to transfer stolen top secret material to an
agent of a known terrorist organization. Location of sensitive material is only known to be located in
vicinity C94M98A04. Reports confirm that there are willing informants who know the exact whereabouts of
the sensitive material."
"Following an ambush by enemy forces, a wounded Resistance leader escaped to a neutral hospital for
treatment of his wounds. The leader is a critical member of the Resistance government within Unconventional
Warfare Area of Operations (UWAO) JAZZ."
"A coalition convoy was raided and the cargo was stolen. It has been confirmed that the insurgents and the
cargo are based in a residential area of the city. Due to the dense urban nature of the area it will be
necessary to do a house by house assault on foot."
"Enemy forces masquerading as refugees have ambushed the US forces defending bridge at grid WS663429.
Your force returning from patrol is now on the hostile side of bridge, and must link up with your company
headquarters to pass along time-sensitive information."
NOTE: This list only includes bugs present in v2.8.4 that have been fixed.
Bugs fixed related to new v2.8.5 features and certain security/exploit fixes have been removed from this list.
- ES2Border: Rebuilt map to re-add lighting to interiors.
- ES2Border: Adjusted Civilian AI logic to reduce the chances of civialians running into the line of fire
- ES2Border: ES2 Points are now more evenly awarded to the reporting player as well as live team members
- ES2Border: Scoring for ES2 objects has been re-evaluated and is now the same for all maps. Points are
now reflected by the value of the reported object
- ES2Border: Fixed terrain and player sticking issues
- ES2Border: Fixed various building anomolies
- ES2Border: Changed all Triggers and Objectives to be hidden while viewing in single player.
- ES2Border: Fixed issue with IED exploding even when not visible
- ES2Border: Fixed ES2 objects that did not spawn flags when reported
- ES2McKenna: Fixed AAR Instructor's face and hands
- Fixed issues with Friendlies showing up as Op-For when spectating in a co-op mission.
- Fixed a problem with ES2 objects not showing up after the game round is restarted.
- Fixed issue with the camera sinking through the ground while ragdolling in first-person. It was caused
by a counter not being incremented unless the ragdoll was being rendered. Bumped the eye position up a
few units when the player is dead just to ensure the camera doesn't even partially look through the ground.
- ES2: Added capability to damage ES2 objects. Added several damageable ES2 objects to the ES2 maps.
- ES2: Added objectives to the list of grenade damagable objects
- ES2: Tweaked spawning probabilities of certain ES2 objects
- AI: ES2Border civilians should now take appropriate cover when approached by US Forces or fired upon. Civilian
will be capable of wandering, hiding/running from grenades, bullets and players.
Report problems with download to [email protected]
|America's Army: Operations - v.2.8.3||gra||1950.9 MB||2/1/2008||58.9K||193|
|America's Army: Operations - v.2.8.3 – v.126.96.36.199||patch||63.7 MB||3/26/2008||5.3K||5|
|America's Army: Operations - v.188.8.131.52 – v.2.8.4||patch||345.6 MB||10/14/2008||8.2K||4|
|America's Army: Operations - v.2.8.2 - v.2.8.3||patch||414.6 MB||2/1/2008||5.7K||4|
|America's Army: Operations - map pack||mod||3.3 MB||10/9/2002||3K||4|
|America's Army: Operations - Map Pack||mod||267 MB||2/1/2008||4.4K||3|
|America's Army: Operations - v.2.8.4 – v.2.8.5||patch||95.4 MB||9/25/2017||1.3K||3|