Rise and Fall: Victorian Era 1860 is a mod for Mount & Blade: Warband, created by Dreamy Folk.
Description (in authors’ own words)
In the name of God
A Present to Soul of the Blessed Nasereddin Shah Qajar ( King of Iran 1848 - 1898 ) , Qajar Dynasty , History of the World and all of the people who passed away to save flags of their countries ...
Victorian Era 1860 is a new Modification about The World in Late 19th Century .
Our goal is to make one of the most Popular mods for M&B Warband and make a lot of Enjoyable Moments for you dear fans of M&B Warband , We hope you will like our Modification...
Based on Brave new world and 16th century mods , special thanks to Dears Cghopk, Sina Afshar , Yifeng_konjac , Archduke of Hell , Quintilies , Mightyl , N3cromanc3r and all dear Friends who helped and supported us .
Please send us a message if you can help us with 3d models or textures , we really need help in this section !!
1860 a.d Colonial Powers are conquering from west to east , north to South and Others
British Empire has Totally Conquered India and Eastern Makran , some parts of africa and arabia
in Central Europe , a new Great Power is Rising and will be Rival of France and Britain , its name is Kingdom of Prussia which will be The German Empire at 1870 .
Another New Great power will be Kingdom of Italy , King Victor Emanuelle ii is planning to form a united nation in Italia by help of Comannder Garibaldi.
at the Middle East , the Ottoman Empire has started its Tanzimat Age and new Reforms in Policies and Engine of their System , after bloody wars between iranians and ottomans, they finally Decided to be Friends ( Qajar Dynasty and Ottomans )
Qajars are trying to keep their power and adopt modernism by the Great Chancellor Amir Kabir in age of Nasereddin Shah Qajar ( 1848 - 1898 )
In North Africa , France is still conquering lands and is interested to increase its colonial power and form more Colonial States.
in Slavic Lands , the Russian Empire is trying to Reach to Free Seas of Mediterrania and Wants to be the Greatest Power.
Now , you yourself can play in a very important role and Change Destiny of this World
Take Power of Middle eastern Empires and Rebuild their Golden Age
help Empire of Russia and make the dream of Petr the great a Truth and reach to mediterranian sea
support Bismarck to Form The German Empire
be a Colonial Commander and Conquer more lands and Wealths
can you Join the Spanish Empire and Rebuild their Power one time again?
or you prefer to join Islamic Emirates in north africa and Arabia and Fight against Colonial Powers?
you must Choose your way for a Glorious Future !
factions in first version of the mod:
Qajar Dynasty ( Iran )
Barkazai Emirate of Afghanistan
Khanate of Khiva
Khanate of Bukhara
Khadivate of Egypt
Kingdom of Greece
Kingdom of Italy
Kingdom of Prussia
Kingdom of Belgium
Kingdom of Naples
Kingdom of Netherlands
Arabian States ( Najd , Yemen and Shammar )
Emirate of Tunis
Sultanate of Morocco
Kingdom of Portugal
Emirate of Tripoli
Sultante of Oman
Kingdom of Sweden and Denmark
Principality of Romania
Some of the Features exists in 16th century and brave new world :
1. Banking System
- players have line of credit that is directly linked to honour (higher honour means more money)
- players' savings will increase in value over time as there are interests
- Bank will send mercenaries to force player pay debts when player do not repay them
2. Customizable Units
- once players found their own factions, it is possible for them to customize the factions' units
- to access this feature, players need to go to the camp panel, in which they can change the attribute and name of the unit by clicking on the unit, and modify the equipments of the units by clicking on the picture of the unit
- player customized units generally are better, but they cost more
- players will be able to recruit their customized units several days after their creation
- lords of players' factions will also enlist these well trained and equipped soldiers
3. The "O" Key of Party Management
- players can use the key "O" to access a panel in which they can quickly check the status of their party, character, and NPC; players can also change the equipment of the NPCs in this panel
4. Titles of Nobility
- players can now become nobles (there are 5 rankings)
5. New Recruitment System
- players will need to improve their relationships with cities and castles in order to unlock different grades of units (cities: relationship 5+ unlocks first grade,10+ unlock second grade/ castles: relationship 10+ unlock third grade)
6. New Trading System
- players can now purchase special goods in certain cities that will bring enormous profit when sold in distant lands; players can also find peasants in the taverns who are willing to exchange special goods with the players' goods
- YingTian: Silk/ Kyoto: Sake/ Kuran: Steeds/ Chunpei: Nutmeg/ Deli: Pepper/ London: Whisky/ Venice: Glassware/ Moscow: Vodka/ Seville: Mercury/ Tenochtitlan: Tobacco/ Ankara: Carpet
7. Building Certain Settlements
- Players can now build villages and/or castles as soon as they have 6 right to rule and 200 renown
- Players can also construct patrol stations in which they can enlist/disband patrols
- For more information please check the "game concept" within the "report" panel
- Players can buy back this village if they loss it(Talk with village elder).
8. Fog of War
- Players can only see settlements they have already visited, so start exploring! (can be enabled/disabled in camp panel)
9. Freelancer Incorporated
- Players can offer their swords to lords now as an average soldier (there are bugs as it is not perfectly merged with the game yet)
10. Special Locations
- There are special places on the campaign map in which players will be alone fighting some enemies to acquire certain equipments
- Diaoyu Island/ Villa of Spain/ Beached Galley of Bermuda/ Ruins of Mali/ Pyramids of Egypt/ Hu Guang Government Council of Ming/ Tavern of Antioch/ Castle of Cossack/ Ancient Arena
11. Injuries and Treatments
- Hunger: players' strength and agility will be lowered without food, however, the effects are reversible as sufficient food will restore the players' attributes into their original value
- Injuries: players have chances to become injured in different areas of body (head, hand, feet), lowering corresponding attributes
- Treatments: players need to seek doctors in taverns in order to be fully healed of the injury; doctors can also heal NPCs and soldiers
12. Fast NPC Search
- Players now can ask the tavern keepers for NPCs' locations or pay the tavern keepers to find and bring the NPC for them.
- Players now will have a steward in their castle and through him players can adjust tax rate, change the name of the castle, etc.; in cities the mayor=steward, in villages elder=steward)
- Patrols: now every city, castle, village will have its own patrol(remove in new version)
- Enlisting Captured Lord: now lords in prison can be talked into joining players' factions (or you can be nice and release them)
15-Detailed Map of the Europe , Middle East and North Africa
Developers Tean :
Team leaders : Aria Hasanzadeh , Ali Kawoosi
Historians : Sina Aghaei Afshar ,Enis , Napalam Princess , Vexelise , big_boy , Fitlias ,MightyL , Emperor Ryan , Garov
Texturing and Modelling : Mohammad Ismaili , Melfius , Azoresnightfever , Ugur Sadat , Berk aytug , Tugsel Sadat , Dazzer, Kurtubazullah , Zulu NoShaka , Vasikle , lady_ashwood , Ninian
Scene Editor : ShieldBearer , lady_ashwood , Cghopk , Ninian
Artist : Nomad Dushman , Gustavo_br
Technical Support : ??????(Eldar) , MightyL , Cghopk
Extract into „Modules” folder and activate in game’s launcher.
Report problems with download to [email protected]