Shezarrine - The Fate of Tamriel – Prologue Special Edition is a mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition, created by Anbeegod.
Before you embrace your destiny and leave your mark on this world forever... Make the final preparation. Your vanilla questing experience will be reshaped forever by this mod which took 2 years to develop. In Shezarrine, you will see the Thalmor's true face.
This Tamriel, this... "Arena", it has always been the stage... A pit, where the Et'ada pick their chosen ones to kill each other. Every age has its own tournament. Gladiators fight in this pit without remorse or question, in their sponsors' names.
Shezarrine, you have come so far.
But it is time to end all tournaments -
By the last dawn of Tamriel - the dusk of Nirn shall be marked.
Please do not forget to endorse and vote this mod if you like our idea :)
How to start? Find Onmund in the College of Winterhold.
What to expect? A very extensively written follower and tremendously enriched lore background, with quests that have heavy story elements.
0. You will be directly involved in a Thalmor plot. In the full story's ending, you will decide the fate of Tamriel, and the Thalmor.
1. Extensively rewritten Onmund, making him a character with 4000 lines of dialogues and one who is extremely relevant to the story. Onmund can be befriended, romanced, or antagonized. (Indeed, you can antagonize your follower, make him hate you)
2. Greatly enriched the world, history and lore of Elder Scrolls.
3. Unique and beautiful lands.
4. New items.
5. New quests.
6. All lines fully-voiced.
7. Intelligent design: Onmund remembers what you say and knows what to do with it. Onmund is one of the first characters to have a sense of humor, as he will know if you are simply being sarcastic or serious about what you say. You are free to mock or make fun of him as long as you do not cross the line, and depending on how you interacted with him, he will interact with you responsively.
8. Interactive design: Onmund will interact with the vanilla world - including vanilla quests. He will actively participate in vanilla quests such as Alduin main quest, College of Winterhold, Dark Brotherhood, and even DLC storylines.
The theme of this story is generally dark, grim, and mysterious, and there would be a great deal of freedom provided to the player regarding dialogues and choices in quests. In this mod, you can roleplay to your liking, and interact with the characters however you desire.
I have written a certain extent of philosophy and ideology in the story, however, players who find that boring can definitely ignore them, while the players who are interested can discuss and even debate that with the characters, and that's one of the keypoints of my mod - freedom.
This is only the prologue of the true story. Before you begin your final journey to save or destroy the world, you will make the final preparation.
Onmund will definitely reshape your vanilla questing experience.
Important, immersion breaking note:
1. You SHOULD start a new game in order to pay this mod. No kidding, you have to start using one of these ways: pressing "New Game" in starting screen, or coc qasmoke (for experienced players only). If you don't start a new game, you will miss out at least 20% of the prologue's content and risk having minor issues in your existing save's vanilla quests.
2. Place this mod as low in your load order as possible, it MUST be lower than any esp that modifies Onmund or vanilla quests. Compatibility patches will be made on demand.
3. You are advised to go to the College of Winterhold and acquire Onmund as your companion as early as possible, as Onmund's involvement in vanilla quest can trace to some early quests such as Dragon Rising. It is also easier to advance your relationship if you start early, since you will be doing more quests with him.
4. Onmund is not the only content of this mod, but it is pretty pointless to install this mod if you don't want to bring Onmund.
5. Avoid leaving unfinished conversations (a "finished' conversation is when Onmund leaves the conversation himself, or if the dialogue box returns to the regular "wait here", "need you to do things" page). Leaving unfinished conversation may create problems as trivial as losing a few romance or friendship points, or as critical as breaking a quest. It is not cost-effective to write walk-away topics for a thousand topic, that's why I'd rather tell you to avoid it.
Put the mod into „Data” and activate in game’s folder. Or install it through Nexus Mod Manager.
1. You must NOT have started the College of Winterhold questline.
2. You MUST install Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch.
3. You MUST have all the DLCs.
1. You SHOULD start a new game.
2. You SHOULD bring Onmund with you throughout your whole game, unless the game needs you to go alone.
3. You MIGHT want to install a mod to change Onmund's face, so that he looks more aesthetically pleasing than his vanilla self.
Report problems with download to email@example.com