Report problems with download to [email protected]
Vendetta: Darkest Days is a mod for Call of Duty: World at War, created by FeReise.
Description (in authorís own words):
"These are the darkest days of the Nazi occupation of Stalingrad." - Viktor Reznov, 1942. This mod created for a more authentic experience in playing the Vendetta mission (not 100% of course, but better).
Created and modified by FeReise, mod.ff provided by deathwarrior700
- Change color of Soviet soldier models with greenish M43 Gymnasterka/tunic. (Credit: MasterJames aka SPLinT_CeLL)
- Edit variations on Soviet headgears and equipment; Pilotka cap (side cap) and Ssh-40 Helmet will now become common headgears among AIs.
- New heads for Soviets, including Asian looking ones. (Asian ethnicities were actually served in WW2 Soviet forces)
- Small editing on Reznov's collar tabs.
- Small editing on regular Soviet tunic's collar.
- New heads for every Heer (German Army) soldiers.
- New and modified textures on Wermacht's bodies, helmet, and gears. (Credit: MasterJames aka SPLinT_CeLL, and those who created Hi-Rez Wehrmacht skin mod)
- New textures for Gen. Amsel and his visor cap (Credit: those who created Hi-Rez Wehrmacht skin mod and General WH Ansel (1.0) mod, also modified by myself)
- Remove German's M43 field cap completely.
- Add strapped and camouflage helmets for Heer soldiers.
- Add 2 new weapons for AIs: DP28 for Soviets and Kar98k with a bayonet for Axis.
- Some of Axis AIs will now use a captured PPsh-41.
- New textures for some weapons. (Credit: MasterJames aka SPLinT_CeLL)
- Edit some minor details on a canned food and metal ammunition box.
- Edit Sd.Kfz.251 Hanomag insignia, change from 16th Panzer Division (used since COD2) into what's belong to 14th Panzer Division.
For installation instructions consult the readme file.
- Last update: Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Genre: Action
- File size: 297.7 MB