Report problems with download to [email protected]
Fall of Berlin is a mod for Call of Duty: World at War, created by FeReise.
Fighting alongside with Sgt. Reznov in a new and more challenging experience for the Eastern front campaign
Some of the features include:
- Add new textures for one of the Fallschirmjager models. (Credit: War_Crimes)
- Edit and add more variations on heads, headgear and other equipment for Axis and Soviet units.
- Change texture details on one of Panzergrenadier models: Dot 44 camo pattern on anorak and helmet will be changed into Oakleaf camo pattern...
- Add new moel for Axis troop: Luftwaffe infantry (cadet and trainees): Based on so many Luftwaffe personnel who were attached/filled into the Axis defender forces in both Seelow and Berlin. (Notably: the 9th Fallschirmjager Division, a majority of them were inexperienced Luftwaffe ground forces and trainees)
- Luftwaffe infantry will appear in every 'Eastern Front' missions, but in a quite few number.
- Few number of Kriegsmarine naval infantry (the special unit I mentioned in the 1st article) now appear in the Eviction mission as an additional Axis unit. (In the 1st ver, they appear only in Heart of the Reich and Downfall)
- Add rolled-up sleeves models for both Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine infantry units.
- Rearrange weapons for Axis side. Especially, Kar98k will be a truly common weapons for the Regular German. (Slightly increase its appearance)
- Slightly decrease number of Axis AIs who using the captured Soviet weapons.
- Few of Soviets now equip with MP40 and STG-44.
For installation instructions consult the readme file.
- Last update: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Genre: Action
- File size: 375.3 MB