Resident Evil 2 Enginecine Reshade is a mod for Resident Evil 2, created by edsbrito7.
Description (in authorís own words):
Enginecine Reshade: is a reshade preset that stays totally true to the Re 2 atmosphere, while giving a bit of darkness feeling through the addition of levels effects, and adds some more effects without requiring much performance with great quality graphic.
Download and install ReShade. Extract the Resident Evil 2 Enginecine Reshade archive into gameís main folder. Launch the game, open ReShade menu and pick the modís .ini file.
* IMPORTANT! Disable Antialising (FXAA/TAA) in game, because my MOD use SMAA (the between these 3 AA methods) Disable Bloom and Motion Blur effect too.
Crash on startup fix:
* Rename dxgi.dll file to d3d11.dll and dxgi.ini file to d3d11.ini in Resident Evil 2 main folder.
* Some games crashes if you use any form of ReShade in fullscreen mode. So first you must enable borderless window mode on game to use ReShade.
* Some games don't enable Reshade if you use DX12 Mode, that is why i recomend use DX11 Mode in order to achieve greater compatibility with my mod for RE2.
* If you need to open Reshade menu press the key "Home".
Report problems with download to [email protected]