Report problems with download to [email protected]
Nehrim - Bug Fixes is a mod for Nehrim: At Fate's Edge, created by Ixion XVII..
Fixes a lot of translation issues and inconsistencies and some other smaller things
- Fixed hundreds of translation issues and inconsistencies (e.g. "Senile Black Bear" into "Decrepit Black Bear", "Iron gate" into "Iron Gate")
- Set pieces renamed to '(Set Name) Set Piece' instead of 'Set Piece (Set Name)' for better inventory sorting
- Potions renamed to 'Name "Potion" (Quality)' instead of 'Name - Quality'
- Scrolls renamed to '"Scroll of" Name (Quality)' instead of 'Name (Quality)', scrolls now have the correct quality names
- Added sound to all doors
- Fixed fall damage calculation
- Fixed not being able to buy Scroll of Regeneration
- Fixed the value of some potions
- Fixed a vendor not selling stuff (Mira Frayer)
- Download the Main File
- Extract the main file into the data folder of Nehrim
- Open Data Files in the Nehrim Launcher
- Enable "Nehrim - Bug Fixes"
- Last update: Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- Genre: RPG
- File size: 24.9 KB