Report problems with download to [email protected]
The Wheel of Time Scenario (FW) is a mod for Sid Meierís Civilization II, created by Kurt Stoyle.
A scenario for Civilization II based on the books by Robert Jordan
"The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth returns again. In the Third Age, an Age of Prophecy, the World and Time themselves hang in the balance. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow."
Important details for wot.scn are contained in the file "Wheel of Time.pdf". You must read that file before playing the game. This ReadMe is intended only to provide a skeletal outline of the scenario.
- Victory Conditions: Objective-based, and plot-driven.
- Civ2 Version: Fantastic Worlds (but see Wheel of Time.pdf).
- Sounds: None included. Play this game with sound muted.
- Recommended Team: Dragonsworn.
- Recommended Difficulty Level: Car'a'carn.
- If you're still interested in playing the scenario, you must read "Wheel of Time.pdf". I'm not just being difficult; you will be lost without reading at least the basic details in that file.
Unzip To: C:\MPS\Civ2\Wheel
(where MPS\Civ2 is your Civ 2 directory)
- Last update: Monday, November 22, 2021
- Genre: Strategy
- File size: 528.1 KB
|Sid Meier's Civilization II - Freeciv v.3.0.0-beta3||gra||61.6 MB||10/15/2021||4.8K||150|
|Sid Meier's Civilization II - The Wheel of Time Scenario (FW)||mod||528.1 KB||11/22/2021||43||13|
|Sid Meier's Civilization II - War Of The Worlds Movie Scenario (MGE) v.6102021||mod||576.8 KB||11/15/2021||20||1|