Hitman 2 March Roadmap
IO Interactive shared the roadmap for Hitman 2 for the coming month. Here is how it looks like in a nutshell:
- March 8 / Elusive Target - Dame Barbara Elizabeth Keating is ‘The Politician’ and will arrive in Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand on March 8 and will be there for 10 days. The woman has a double. Killing her will reduce the score.
- March 14 / Challenge pack - The Butler Did It Challenge Pack puts you in the shoes of a butler in the Isle of Sgàil and tasks you with completing six challenges. Complete all 6 and you’ll unlock your very own “Feather Duster”, a throwable non-lethal melee item.
- March 21 / Featured Contracts - Inspired by the Saint known as Patrick, who is often celebrated in March, we’re setting this month’s theme as ‘Murphy’s Luck’. Head on over to this dedicated Featured Contracts Submission Thread on HitmanForum to submit your contracts for this month’s theme. Submissions close at 9 am CET on March 18.
- March 26 / Sniper Assassin Map - Owners of Expansion Pack 1 and the Expansion Pass can look forward to a new Sniper Assassin map arriving on March 26! Agent 47 will be arriving in a new location, with a new rifle and will have 3 targets and their bodyguards in his sights. Complete challenges and unlock rifle upgrades and score modifiers to top the leaderboards. At the same time, there will also be an update to Hitman 2 with numerous improvements and bug fixes. Details will be announced soon.
- March 28 / Escalation Contract - we will go to Santa Fortuna, where we will have to complete the third and final stage of the Delgado Larceny contract. If you can earn the Silent Assassin rating on the third and final stage of the Delgado Larceny Escalation Contract, you’ll unlock the golden El Matador for keeps!
- March 29 / Legacy Elusive Target - We’re rounding out the month with a Legacy Elusive Target in Paris. The Black Hat is a fan-favourite Elusive Target from HITMAN that has a penchant for a particular brand of cheap fruit jam. He’ll be appearing in HITMAN 2 for the first time on March 29 for 10 days. Eliminate him to unlock the Tuxedo with Gloves suit.
Gris sales results
Studio Nomada can celebrate. In less than four months, their artistic two-dimensional platformer Gris sold 300,000 copies on PC and Nintendo Switch. On this occasion, the developers released a special update called GRIS Undone, which gives us the opportunity to check the designs and music that are not used in the game. In addition, the price of the title was reduced by 15% on Steam, GOG, Nintendo eShop and Humble Store.
Octopath Traveler pushes 1.5 million copies
Also Octopath Traveler achieved an important milestone. As the creators of this jRPG for the Nintendo Switch console informed on Twitter, in January the interest in the title reached 1.5 million copies (via Twinfinite). This result consists of both copies sent to the shops and downloaded from the Nintendo eShop.
This announcement was an opportunity for Silicon Studio Corporation to provide other relevant information. First of all, Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent - a free-to-play jRPG (with optional micropayments), which is a prequel to the original, is coming to mobile devices with iOS and Android systems. Secondly, we will have to wait some time for the next big game from the Japanese team, for which they humbly apologize.
DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 1 Release Date
We got to know the start date of the first season of post-release support for DiRT Rally 2.0 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The first portion of new content will hit the next installment of the popular series of racing games from the Codemasters on March 12. Thanks to it, ŠKODA Fabia Rally and Citroën C4 Rally will appear in the title. More attractions will debut every two weeks. Here's a quick roadmap:
- Week 3 (March 26) - Monte Carlo Rally, special chassis
- Week 5 (April 9) - BMW M1 Procar Rally, Open Manta 400, special chassis
- Week 7 (April 23) - Swedish Rally
- Week 9 (May 7) - Ford Focus RS Rally 2007, Subaru Impreza, special chassis
- Week 11 (May 21) - German Rally
Access to all attractions of the first season of DiRT Rally 2.0 will be granted automatically to owners of Deluxe Edition. Their passes will also include novelties from the second season. The rest will have to purchase an upgrade to this version, or buy individual items separately.