Gamepressure.com - Main Terms and Conditions
§ 1. INTRODUCTION
1. GP - stands for the GAMEPRESSURE service, owned by GRY-OnLine S.A. GRY-OnLine S.A. is a service provider within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, and the Administrator of personal data. Identification data of GRY-OnLine S.A. were specified in paragraph 5 of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The user is every person visiting the GP web pages.
3. By a Part of the Service, we mean any place on the Internet belonging to the GAMEPRESSURE Service, as well as any set of subpages fulfilling a specific function inside the Service, e.g. the Games Encyclopedia.
4. The administrator of the Service is GRY-OnLine S.A. with its registered office in Krakow, Gabrieli Zapolskiej 16A street, 30-126, share capital 700,000.00 PLN (fully paid up), registered with the District Court for Krakow - Srodmiescie in Krakow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000294732, NIP: 677-21-54-611, telephone +48 12 626 12 50, fax +48 12 626 12 70, email Communication with the User shall be made via e-mail or telephone.
5. The Terms and Conditions specify the types and conditions of provision of electronic services by GRY-OnLine S.A., as well as the conditions of concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of such services, and the procedure of complaint procedures. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall apply to all parts of the Website unless specified otherwise in the Special Provisions. The owner of the GP service provides the following services through the website:
Open Service, which includes in particular:
- news service,
- online game guides,
- games encyclopedia,
- free download,
- free online games,
- other services that are functionally and thematically coherent.
These Parts of the website are available to all users visiting the GP pages. The Use begins when the User enters any of the websites that are part of the service. The termination of the Use of the Open Service shall be deemed to be 30 days after the date of the last visit to the GAMEPRESSURE website. The use of some free online games and multigames may require the user to register with these game's developers. This registration and the processing of personal data provided in the course of the registration is performed in accordance with the rules established by the game manufacturer.
Limited Service, which includes:
- downloadable game guides in the form of ePUB, iBOOK, PDF.
6. Within the Service, other Parts of the Service, not listed in § 1 point 5, may also be made available. Depending on their nature, they will be part of the Open or Limited Service.
7. In addition, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall also apply, if the Specific Rules so provide, to services which are provided by entities other than GRY-OnLine S.A. with its registered office in Krakow, and which are only made available through the GP pages.
8. An agreement for the provision of services under the terms of these Terms and Conditions may only be concluded in English.
§ 2. THE TECHNICAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SERVICE
1. In order for the User to use the services, it is necessary for them to have at their disposal hardware and software that meets minimum technical requirements, especially a device together with software enabling access to the Internet and browsing its resources.
2. GRY-OnLine S.A. strives to make the Services available to users of all popular web browsers, Internet connection types and operating systems. However, it cannot guarantee that any combination of these elements will enable you to use all of the GAMEPRESSURE Services.
4. Videos are encoded with h264, x264, h265, x265 codecs. In order to play them, suitable codecs are required - we suggest the Combined Community Codec Pack (http://www.cccp-project.net/). In the case of mobile devices, films are tested on devices equipped with Android 8.x, and Apple iOS 12.x, but should also work on devices with older systems.
5. To view and print the manuals in PDF format, you need to install the free Adobe Reader (at least version 5.0); for the ePUB format we recommend free software: Calibre (Windows, Linux, OS X), Moon Reader (Android) and iBooks (iOS). We do not use any DRM in our digital content.
6. GRY-Online S.A. is not responsible for the effects of manual conversion of any of the provided digital formats and the related potential loss of functionality/quality.
§ 3. RESERVATIONS AND LIABILITY
1. GRY-OnLine S.A. will make all due efforts to correct any faults and irregularities in the content of the GP sites. At the same time, we expect our users to inform us immediately of any irregularities or faults they discover. Please write to for any comments on the discovered irregularities and faults. We would like to point out that, with the exception of clearly specified cases, the software made available through the GP pages is the work of third parties and the GP does not have any ability to manipulate its contents.
2. GRY-OnLine S.A. is not responsible for the materials / content posted or transmitted by its users via such parts of the GAMEPRESSURE Service as Disqus comments or any other services using GRY-OnLine S.A. servers, and is not obliged to supervise such content - in the event of receiving an official notification or obtaining reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data or activities related to it, GRY-OnLine S.A. will immediately prevent access to these data. As a general rule, users are personally responsible for the content transmitted or uploaded to the server via the GP. In case of detecting any violations, please contact us at
3. GRY-OnLine S.A. makes every effort to ensure that the use of the services through the service is safe and free of any negative consequences for the Users of the service. However, due to the specific nature of the Internet, GRY-OnLine S.A. is not in a position to guarantee you full protection against the potential risks associated with the use of the Service. This applies in particular to the risk of becoming a victim of crimes committed via the Internet.
§ 4. THE PROHIBITION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
1. All materials made available on the GP website, in particular: text, graphics, music, software (games, patches, etc.), are protected by the copyright of GRY-OnLine S.A., its subcontractors and copyrights of game producers or other third parties. By using any services offered by GRY-OnLine S.A. and/or visiting the GP website, the user does not acquire any copyright to any content/materials, in particular software, contained on the GP website.
2. All proper names, registered trademarks and trademarks belonging to third parties are used by GRY-OnLine S.A. for identification and informational purposes only, similar restrictions apply to Parts of the GP service that contain content created by Users.
3. By posting their own content on the Service, the User declares that they have the necessary rights and consents allowing them to lawfully use that content, including the provision of third-party personal data. In the case of a third-party filling claims against GRY-OnLine S.A. due to the User's posting of content infringing its rights, the User is obliged to satisfy the justified claims of such an entity.
4. All content/materials and software presented on the GP website are provided for personal use only. It is forbidden to copy, duplicate or otherwise use them for commercial purposes. It is also forbidden to use any text, graphics or musical elements, as well as elements of the code or structure of the website to create derivative works for purposes other than permitted personal use. You may not copy, reproduce or distribute any content, including text, graphics, and software, obtained from the GP website.
5. If you wish to reuse any of the content on the GP website, please contact us at
2. GRY-OnLine S.A. prepares statistical summaries to adapt the website to the needs of the Users. These statistical summaries may be made available to third parties. It is not possible to identify individual users on the basis of these summaries.
3. In Sections of the Service, where the Users create content themselves, they can make their data available to the public to the extent that is exclusively subject to their personal decision. GRY-OnLine S.A. is not responsible for the disclosure of personal data that took place as a result of conscious activity of the User.
§ 6. LICENSES AND RIGHTS OF GAME MANUFACTURERS
1. GRY-OnLine S.A. stipulates that the rights and obligations of the users of individual games result from license agreements and/or other agreements between the user (player) and the game developer. Users of the GP Service are obliged to comply with the license conditions and/or other agreements linking them with game developers. In many cases, the use of a specific game will require the purchase of the game and/or other conditions imposed by the developer (such as registration). GRY-OnLine S.A. indicates that it is necessary to read the terms and conditions of the license and/or instructions accompanying the purchased game or which have been posted by the developer on the game's website.
2. GRY-OnLine S.A. shall not be liable for any claims arising from license agreements or any other agreements linking the game developers with their users, regardless of the manner in which the game was delivered to the User, in particular on a physical medium or by direct download from the pages of the Service. Any inquiries regarding the technical and legal aspects of the use of the games or any other software should be addressed directly to the producers of the games. GRY-OnLine S.A. does not take any responsibility for the proper functioning of the purchased games. Any warranty claims should be addressed directly to the manufacturer.
§ 7. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
2. The user is entitled to use the service exclusively for private and personal purposes. You may not use any of the services available on the GP pages for commercial purposes or purposes that may infringe the copyrights of the GP or any third party, including, but not limited to, the rights of computer game developers.
3. A User of the Service may be any natural person over 16 years of age, unless specific regulations or characteristics of particular spaces of the Service offer a specific age restriction. Such a place on the Service is in particular the "Only for Adults" category located in the free online games section, or some video, films and picture galleries, available on via Information Service. Verification of the age criterion is done by submitting the User's date of birth in particular sections of the Service. The User declares that the date of birth given by them is true. By using the service, the User declares that he or she meets the required age criteria. A person who does not meet the age criteria may use the Service only with the consent of a parent or legal guardian, or individually if it is allowed by law. None of the Website Services is intended for persons under 13 years of age.
4. It is also strictly forbidden to take actions to the detriment of GRY-OnLine S.A. and other Users of the Service GP, especially in the form of hacking, attempts to gain unauthorized access to GRY-OnLine S.A. IT systems, as well as using the Service in a manner causing above-average server and/or link load of GRY-OnLine S.A. In case of violation of this provision, GRY-OnLine S.A. is entitled to employ all the sanctions provided for in these Terms and Conditions, as well as the provisions of law, and may process all personal data of the infringer, necessary to determine his or her liability.
§ 8. SANCTIONS AND RIGHTS OF THE WEBSITE OWNER
1. In case of violation of the rules of using the GP Service contained in these Terms and Conditions, as well as in the Terms and Conditions of individual Parts of the Service, violation of the law or behavior considered by the administrators as violating the rules of using it, GRY-OnLine S.A. has the right to take and employ measures to eliminate such behavior.
2. GRY-OnLine S.A. has the right to remove the content that violates the law, the Terms and Conditions, as well as all other content that it deems inappropriate due to the possibility of violating the rights of third parties.
3. Sanctions referred to in point 1 can be employed by GRY-OnLine S.A. at its own discretion and without the need to justify the type or extensiveness. In the case of behaviors which do not violate these Terms and Conditions, or the Regulations of particular Parts of the Service, and which GRY-OnLine S.A. considers undesirable, the sanctions referred to in clause 1(b) or (c) will be applied after the User's failure to comply with the warning (a). The user will be notified of their use via email address provided during the registration, indicating the reason for their employment.
§ 9 RECLAMATIONS
1. Any complaints or objections related to the functioning of the Service should be addressed to , unless special provisions provide otherwise. The response to the complaint is sent to the User's e-mail address.
2. Complaints concerning services provided by other entities using the service functions should be filed directly to these entities. In case of such complaints being filed with GRY-OnLine S.A., GRY-OnLine S.A. will immediately inform the User about the necessity of filing a complaint to another entity.
3. Complaints will be considered immediately, in the order in which they are received, but no later than within 14 days.
4. The user has the right to use out-of-court dispute resolution in accordance with the terms and conditions specified at http://www.uokik.gov.pl/home.php in the consumer dispute resolution tab.
§ 10. AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. GRY-OnLine S.A. reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions for important reasons, in particular:
2. Reservation of the possibility of amendments to these Terms and Conditions does not release GRY-OnLine S.A. from the obligation to fulfill the obligations assumed in connection with the provisions in force until the Terms and Conditions are amended.
3. Any changes will enter into force on the day they are published on the GP website.
4. By using the Service or parts thereof after the amendments regarding the Service or its parts are introduced, you accept these amendments at the same time. The User has the right to refuse to accept the amendments by refraining from using the Service or its Parts.
5. Special regulations for particular Service Parts may provide different solutions in terms of changing these regulations.
6. These Terms and Conditions shall be effective as of 25 May 2018.
§ 11. FINAL PROVISIONS
In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions and other regulations regarding the GP website, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply, in particular the provisions relating to the obligations of GRY-OnLine S.A. for the provision of services without defects, and the provisions of other laws.