Report problems with download to [email protected]
UnofficialCrusaderPatch is a mod for Stronghold Crusader HD, created by Sh0wdown.
This project is an unofficial patcher for FireFly Studio's game Stronghold Crusader 1. It features bug-fixes, balancing and quality-of-life changes, as well as several AIV castles. To apply this patch you need to have Stronghold Crusader installed. The setup does not include any files created by FireFly Studios, but instead edits them or adds community-made files.
- Improve attack waves: Lets AI attack units target civil and fortification buildings, as well as wall parts which are already being attacked by one unit. Also lets AI send more troops to attack enemy lord once a breach is detected.
- No AI demolishing of inaccesibile buildings: Prevents the AI from demolishing buildings when it has no access. This stops AI from continuously demolishing and rebuilding buildings where it has no access point.
- Fix reinformcements of defense tropps: Fixes bug where AI fails to reinforce missing troops on walls and/or towers when defensive patrols are still active. Probability for AIs to recruit defensive troops is increased (from zero for some AIs).
- Qucker gate responsiveness: Gates close later when enemies in range, and open faster when danger is gone. Enemy distance for gate to close is reduced from 200 to 140. Delay for opening gate when enemy is no longer present is reduced from 1200 to 100.
To install the patch download the latest Unofficial Crusader Patch release, copy to your Stronghold Crusader installation, and install. Detailed instructions are available here. The patcher selects commonly used settings by default but you may select/deselect features to install as you desire.
Multiplayer works fine with the UCP installed as long as everyone playing has the same options selected. However, having different features enabled, or specific features such as changing Player 1's color or Activate Spectator Mode will cause crash or desync in multiplayer!
The UnofficialCrusaderPatch should work for most Crusader versions, but the latest 1.41 HD version is recommended. If your version is not supported, which can happen if you install it from a CD for example, you should receive errors during the installation. To avoid this you can install FireFly's Crusader HD patch for free, which should support all of the unofficial changes.
- Last update: Monday, May 3, 2021
- Genre: Strategy
- File size: 31.2 MB
|Stronghold Crusader HD - G.M.B. v.4.5.0||mod||1002.2 MB||10/19/2020||110K||812|
|Stronghold Crusader HD - v.1.4 ENG||patch||162.1 MB||7/24/2017||52.8K||193|
|Stronghold Crusader HD - UnofficialCrusaderPatch v.2.1.5||mod||31.2 MB||5/3/2021||65||41|
|Stronghold Crusader HD - Stronghold Crusader: REMASTERED v.27042019||mod||414.2 MB||5/6/2019||5.9K||34|
|Stronghold Crusader HD - Stronghold Overlords v.0.6||mod||8.3 MB||5/4/2021||52||19|