Yesterday we wrote about the start of the open beta of update 1.45 to American Truck Simulator. Now, tests of a similar update have begun for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
What patch 1.45 will introduce to ETS2
In an entry published on the SCS Software blog the devs inform what changes will be introduced to ETS2. There are no surprises here. Practically everything we described yesterday on the occasion of the start of beta tests in ATS will also appear in the European edition - although it will also receive a few of its own attractions. The list of new features is as follows:
- Graphic refresh of Hannover;
- The option to buy tanker trucks;
- Two new trailers for Krone Trailer Pack DLC owners;
- Rain sensor, automatically adjusting windshield wiper speed to the prevailing weather conditions;
- Additional support for mods in the multiplayer convoy mode;
- Option to hide markers indicating that the road is impassable;
- Videos presenting the city in which the adventure begins. At the beginning they will be available for Hanover and the Austrian metropolis.
To join the beta, you must find the game in your Library on Steam, right-click on it and open the properties panel. There, in the "Beta" tab, select "Public Beta 1.45". Of course, keep in mind that this is not the final version of the patch, so you may encounter all sorts of bugs.
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - official website