Fans of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have been debating for years about their preferences for their favorite locations, gear or quests. However, one of the most frequently raised questions related to preferences is probably: "Yen or Triss?". Doug Cockle, the actor who voices Geralt, admitted recently that he would personally choose Triss. With some modification, it is possible to omance both sorceresses and get away with it.
If I have to choose between Yen and Triss, I'd rather not to choose at all
As a reminder, it is worth noting that in the third part of The Witcher, you can romance either Yennefer or Triss. Choosing either of these options will involve, among other things, visiting one of the ladies in Corvo Bianco. However, if you decide to go all the way and, as they used to say in the young days of Papa Vesemir, start courting both sorceresses - spoiler alert - this will end with a task in which we will eventually get dumped by both of them.
A modification called Real Cheating Yen and Triss, which is compatible with the next-gen version of The Witcher 3, allows for romance with both sorceresses without any consequences. After installing it, the user can enter the mod's menu and select one of four options:
- the default option, i.e. no interference with the game;
- pick Yennefer - despite the scene of the sorceresses' revenge on Geralt romancing them both, Yen remains his chosen one;
- analogous situation with Triss;
- A recommended option that takes into account the choices regarding Yen and Triss, deciding based on them which of the sorceresses will become the Witcher's beloved.
Real Cheating Yen and Triss works without installing any other mods. The mod should be used with game saves from before the revenge scene of the sorceresses.
- Real Cheating Yen and Triss on Nexus Mods.