This guide to Atlas Fallen is a collection of the most important information about the world of this action-RPG and its secrets. You will find out what to pay attention to at the beginning of your adventure – how character skills and weapons work, for instance. You will also find info related to the toughest opponents in the game. We also provide advice on searching for specific finds.
Make sure to check out our interactive map to get some help with exploration.
- Atlas Fallen: Guide Contents
- Atlas Fallen: Beginner's Guide.
- Atlas Fallen: The Basics
- Atlas Fallen: Frequently Asked Questions
- Atlas Fallen: Secrets and Collectibles
- Atlas Fallen: PC System Requirements
Atlas Fallen: Guide Contents
Our guide begins with a section for beginners; a section where you will find tips related to combat and exploration. From it, you will learn what needs the most attention from you in the game. On other pages, we go into detail about the difficulty levels, skills, and upgrades you can score in the game.
In the FAQ section, you will find answers to the frequently asked questions. We explain whether the game has fast travel and whether its world is open.
Atlas Fallen is a game in which you will often encounter very dangerous opponents. You can look them up in the Bosses chapter of this guide. You will learn how to find the elite creatures and how to defeat them.
We finish the guide with an appendix. There, you will find information about the technical aspects of the game, including system requirements, language versions, or cross-play. You will also find a list of achievements.
Atlas Fallen: Tips and Tricks
- Listen to what Nyaal is saying - this character is important to the story and will inform you if you are near something interesting, such as an Anvil or a wandering merchant.
- Search for Anvils - these are crucial items, which will let you save the game and upgrade armor or the Gauntlet. The anvils need to be pulled out of the sand using a lift.
- Upgrade your armors to gain perk points - you will need a large amount of Essence Dust for this. Perks enhance your skills.
- Explore the world in search of new things. It's worth looking around for Thelos' altars, buried boxes, and plants.
- Aim at specific parts of the enemy's body - they are marked in red. If the health bars of all of these parts drop to zero, the opponent will die.
- Don't be afraid to experiment with skill combinations. You can create up to three completely different Essence Stone configurations, which will help you fight tougher opponents.
You can find more tips on the following page: Tips and tricks.
Atlas Fallen: Basics
In this chapter of the guide, we have included the most important information about the basic game mechanics.
- Difficulty Levels - on this page we discuss all three difficulty levels, and also explain whether you can change the level during gameplay.
- All Bosses - this page contains the most important information concerning the bosses you may encounter in the game. We describe their main attacks and give tips on how to fight them.
- Essence Stones - we answer the question of what they are and what they're used for, as well as how to find them in the game world.
Atlas Fallen: FAQ
In this part of the guide, we answer frequently asked questions.
- Does the game feature open world? - This page is dedicated to the map in Atlas Fallen.
- Is fast travel available in the game? - we explain all issues related to fast travel.
- Is there character creator? - here, we explain whether it is possible to create your own hero or heroine.
- Can you return to a region? - we explain topics related to returning to previous locations.
- Is there a New Game Plus? - on this page you will find out if the game has an NG+ mode.
Atlas Fallen: Secrets and Collectibles
- All viewpoints are places that reveal various finds to the player, additionally, finding 20 of them unlocks the Summiter achievement.
- All Anvils - anvils are used for saving game, fast traveling, and making upgrades. This page contains their full list.
- All treasure maps - we described how to collect all the treasure maps in the game and where the hidden treasures are located.
- Gauntlet upgrades - We explain how to get all the Gauntlet upgrades that provide new abilities.
- All Heavenly Shrines - smashing a Heavenly Shrine grants Essence Dust. On this page, you will find their list.
- All armor - collecting all the armor unlocks one of the trophies/achievements. This page explains how to obtain them.
- All cosmetic items - on this page you will find a list of all cosmetic items needed for the related trophy/achievement.
Atlas Fallen: PC System Requirements
Find out the minimum requirements for Atlas Fallen on PC below.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (or better)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB VRAM or Radeon RX 470 4 GB VRAM (or better)
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
- Disk space: 35 GB
More on this subject can be found in the chapter of this guide dedicated to System Requirements.
About Atlas Fallen Guide
Author : Zuzanna "ZuzoliK" Domeradzka for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Atlas Fallen Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Deck13 Interactive
- publisher: Focus Entertainment / Focus Home Interactive
- platform: PC, PS5, XSX