The beta version of the game Renegade-X, first person shooters, network related to Command Conquer: Renegade &, shooter of the year 2002, which is rooted in the realities of the famous series of real-time strategy Westwood Studios. Beta version provides 30 weapons, 15 vehicles, air attacks and nuclear technology that can be used in team-based combat network. The game was carried out based on the graphics engine Unreal Engine 3.
In Renegade-X, we can tell you the two opposing factions of the cycle Command & Conquer, or military organization fighting against terrorism-Global Defense Initiative (GDI)-or a mysterious paramilitary worship global called the Brotherhood of Nod. Each group has a different fighting units and military buildings, and hence, different tactics. In total in matches can participate up to a maximum of 64 persons.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Processor: duo at least 2 Ghz,
- Graphics Card: compatible with Shader Model 3,
- Memory: 2 GB RAM,
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
- Hard drive: 4 GB of free space.
Recommended hardware requirements:
- Processor: multi-core pumped at least 2 Ghz,
- Graphic card: Nvidia GeForce series 200 or better,
- Memory: 4 GB RAM,
- Operating System: Windows Vista 64 SP2
- Hard drive: "a lot of" free space.
Report problems with download to email@example.com