Mod Loader is a tool for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, created by Link2012.
Mod Loader is an ASI Plugin for Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto San Andreas that adds an extremely user-friendly and easy way to install and uninstall your modifications, without even messing around anything in your game installation.
The usage is simple, you just have to create one or more folders inside modloader directory and then drop the mod contents there. It's done. It is recommended to have one folder for each modification you have.
- Do not replace ANY original file, never, really.
- Let Mod Loader take care of everything
- Data files merging. Therefore you can for example have 70 handling.cfg files at modloader and they'll all work perfectly fine.
- Readme files reading. No need to care about taking the data line from the readme file and placing in the data file, Mod Loader does that for you too!
- Refreshable mods. Change or add the files while the game is running and see the results immediatelly!
- Command line support. See modloader/.data/Command Line Arguments.md.
- In-Game menu for configurations. Go to Options > Mod Configuration.
Consult the readme file for more instructions.
Report problems with download to firstname.lastname@example.org