DAI Community Patch is a mod for Dragon Age: Inquisition. It collects a big number of fan made fixes, gathered into one package by Ehamloptiran.
This mod contains a growing compilation of bug fixes found by the community that have not been fixed by Bioware as of yet. So far the package includes the following fixes:
- Mosaic piece J in the Hinterlands unattainable (In Wolf Hollow). Has been moved to a new attainable location.
- Mosaic piece J in the Western Approach held the same PlotID as another piece, meaning the mosaic could not be completed. Replaced with correct PlotID.
If there is a bugfix you would like to see be included, please post, giving as much information on how to replicate the bug. At this time only logic based bugs are being accepted. Mesh bugs cannot be fixed, and texture bugs will only be fixed if a texture artists provides me with the fixed texture
1. Obtain the DAI Mod Manager and extract that somewhere on your computer
2. Create a directory somewhere to store all your Mods you would like to merge. Something like "D:\Mods"
3. Extract the contents of the rar file into a directory within the above Mods directory ie. D:\Mods\CommunityPatch
4. Run the mod manager and select your DAI executable to establish the base DAI Directory
5. Select your mods directory. This should be the top level directory in the example above this would be D:\Mods (Do not select individual mods)
6. Click merge, choose a location to save the patch out *WARNING* DO NOT OVERWRITE THE OFFICIAL PATCH
7. Wait for the process to complete and move the new merged patch into the <dAI Installation Dir>\Update directory (Inside its own unique directory) alongside the official patch and other DLCs
Report problems with download to firstname.lastname@example.org