GNR Enhanced is a mod for Fallout 3, created by Raptre
Adds 100 great theme fitting songs from "More Where That Came From" by OldManMose76 to Galaxy News Radio while retaining the original 20 songs.
Many Radio enhancements and fixes including:
- Allows Three Dog to speak of you after level 20.
- Stops news stories of quests after they are finished (Oasis, Grayditch, Canterbury Commons, Tenpenny Tower).
- Adds a story about the Outcasts fighting the Brotherhood.
- Increases the chance of playing player-specific news.
- Fixes problem with NewsLink play mode.
- Places safeguards to play songs and specific news stories when introduced.
- Adds missing player gender checks for some stories (Head of State, Trouble on the Homefront, Paradigm of Humanity intro).
- Expands Nuka-Cola challenge news story from 1 line of dialogue to 4 lines.
- Adds extros to 12 original songs if played last.
- Adds intros to 12 original songs if played first.
- Increases song memory list.
- All audio files have had their volumes normalized.
- Stereo mp3 audio files have an ID tag with the correct song information.
To install this mod use Nexus Mod Manager.
Report problems with download to firstname.lastname@example.org