BloodWych (The Rise of Zendik) is a mod for Legend of Grimrock, creaed by fazzasx.
A Complete MOD, add-on to the original 16bit PC/Amiga/Atari ST game Bloodwych of the 1990's, in the spirit of the original version but reworked for a more updated feel.
ABOUT THE ORIGINAL GAME:
Bloodwych is a fantasy role-plaing game which was first released for the Atari ST and Amiga in 1989 and for the PC in 1990. The player controls a party of up to four characters from four different classes on a quest through a large dungeon. The original game involved fighting monsters, collecting items, casting spells, and solving puzzles. Bloodwych also had multi-player capability for two people with a split-screen view (Note that the Grimrock engine wont allow for 2 players). The game is quite large, spanning 42 levels of various sizes. It's possible to complete the game in 30 hours or less.
QUICK LIST OF FEATURES:
- All original puzzles, and some updated are added
- All food, items in original game are placed in the same locations
- Monsters are also in the same locations as the original game
- 2 choices of recruitment areas to customise entire party, either use new area or the original one!
- All 16 portraits provided as a seperate download for complete customisation if required (for the more experienced modders ;))
- 42 Levels to complete in total so far..
HOW TO PLAY
1) Download the dungeon's ".dat" file from Nexus BloodWych_The_Rise_of_Zendik
2) Place it in one of the folders (depending on your OS below):
PC: \Documents\Almost Human\Legend of Grimrock\Dungeons
Mac: /Library/Application Support/Almost Human/Legend of Grimrock/
Linux: ~/.local/share/Almost Human/Legend of Grimrock
3) Start Grimrock and select "Custom Dungeon" from the main menu
Report problems with download to firstname.lastname@example.org