Enjoy-SP Mod is a mod for Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, created by BanzaiAttack.
Single Player and Co-op Mod: Better drops, faster leveling, ladder-only content, always-open Cow level
This mod is devoted to people who want to enjoy the single player mode to the full extend. This is mainly achieved by increasing the overall droprates of unique, set and rare items as well as runes. Also, the drop drates of very rare items such as Tyrael's Might or high runes have been adjusted to a reasonable degree. Bosses in particular received an independend increase of their dropchances for unique items, thus are more satisfying to slay. Some Boss-drops were altered to fit certain themes. All ladder-only rune words and unique items were included furthermore The Secret Cow Level is now always accessible, even if the Cow King was slain. A more fluent gameplay is provided by adjusting the experience gain on higher levels - so no more hard grinding after the 80s. The Stash size has been increased and gambling got a higher chance of getting uniques and sets. And many more changes. The goal for this mod was to enable all the Diablo-content for the single player while keeping the "vanilla-feeling". This mod emphasizes on the distinction between Drop-Mods such as "The Perfect Drop Mod". It is not the goal of this mod to rain-down uniques on a player. It rather wants to give a player the opportunity, or better, the possibility of exploring the full content of the game without losing its core mechanics. So if you want to play a single player session and want a realistic chance of actually getting unique items like Tyrael's, Windforce or Grandfather, then this mod is for you. It is of course not guarenteed that you will find all of the items the game has to offer, but it is certain when played multiple times!
This mod is also fully functional with TCP/IP local multiplayer and works with the newest version of the game (1.14d).
- All ladder-only rune words and uniques are enabled.
- The Secret Cow Level is now always accessible, even if the Cow King was slain.
- The Cow King was replaced by a new Boss (The Cow Chieftain).
- Experience gain on higher levels is now increased, starting from level 70.
- Gambling: Increased the chance of getting uniques, rares and sets
- Stack size of Books increased to 50
1. Copy the "data" folder into your Diablo II main folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II)
2. Create a shortcut of your Game.exe and add "direct -txt" (without the quotes) to your path,
so it looks like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\Game.exe" -direct -txt
3. Start the game with the new shortcut and enjoy your single player experience!
P.s: if you want to play the normal version just start the game via the original shortcut.
Report problems with download to [email protected]