Icewind Dale - Total Conversion†is a mod for†Greyhawk: The Temple of Elemental Evil, created by†Allyx/Circle of Eight.
Description (in authorís own words):
Icewind Dale is receiving a Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 edition ruleset makeover, and ported over to the Temple of Elemental Evil game engine. Thus combining an epic dungeon crawl adventure and the best turn-based D&D combat engine of any PC game available to make this both visually attractive, and tactically challenging to play. This demo version presents the Prologue chapter of Icewind Dale in it's entirety, and requires both ToEE and Icewind Dale to be installed prior to installing this mod. It is compatibible with Temple+ (recommended) but Temple+ is not required to play this mod.
1. Install The Temple of Elemental Evil (not in a "program files" folder).
2. Install ToEE official patches 1 & 2 (not patch 3. GoG versions need not apply any official patches as they come preinstalled).
3. Install Co8 8.1.0 modpack (NC or Standard - doesn't matter which)
4. Install Icewind Dale.
5. Extract the Icewind Dale modpack zipped file to your ToEE installation folder.
6. Run TFE-X.exe, select Icewind Dale from the modules list and click activate. (a current error means you may need to force close and repeat the activation process - it should work second time around), locate your IWD installation folder.
7. Download IWD Demo Patch 1 here, or from the post below this and extract it to your ToEE root folder.
8. Activate the IWD Demo Patch add-On in TFE-X.
9. (Optional) activate the Icewind dale portrait pack in TFE-X.
10. Launch the game.
Report problems with download to firstname.lastname@example.org