Balance & AI Mod for Vanilla Zero Hour is a mod for Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour, created by Boxhead78.
A simple mod to improve balance and especially the AI in Generals: Zero Hour. The AI has been completely rewritten in order to minimize crashes, mismatches etc.
This mod uses the unofficial Patch 1.06 but you don't need to download 1.06, it is already included in the mod
Some main Features
- Reworked AI completely: Easy, Normal and Hard army are changed
- AI will use nearly every ability or unit in the game
- AI tries to build much more drop zones, black markets etc. so it even will be a challenge in late game
- Reworked waypoints on all maps, so the AI tries to be more sneaky now
- New sounds: Added some new sounds and changed how some sound are being played
- Many balance changes. For example Aurora bomber is weaker and tank general can use a non-upgraded infernal cannon
- Fixed many crashes and mismatches original Zero Hour had (Not all unfortunately)
For installation instructions consult the readme file.
Report problems with download to email@example.com