TrueShade is a mod for Assassinís Creed: Valhalla, created by Rhaegis/Vli.
I present to you TrueShade, a new Reshade configuration based on a personally created LUT from a series of OLED images.
Permissions and credits
As TrueShade uses only one effect, so it dosn't cause performance drops. Simply and without any dificulty.
You can see direct screenshot comparisons here:
1. Go to https://reshade.me/
2. Download the installer
3. Open Reshade Setup.exe, install by selecting the Assassin's Creed Valhalla executable from the folder where the game is installed and select the API "Direct 3D 10/11/12".
4. When Reshade ask you if you wish to download effects, select no and press OK.
5. Unzip my preset in the folder where it is ACValhalla.exe and overwrite.
6. Open the game, press home and select TrueShade.ini in the ReshadeGUI.
1. Open the folder where it is AcValhalla.exe
2. Delete "reshade-shaders" folder, "dxgi.dll", "dxgi.ini", "Reshade.ini" and "TrueShade.ini"
- Last update: Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- Genre: RPG
- File size: 1.4 MB
Report problems with download to [email protected]ure.com
|Assassin's Creed: Valhalla - Fix Cutscenes UltraWide v.1.0||mod||14.5 KB||11/11/2020||290||173|
|Assassin's Creed: Valhalla - TrueShade v.1.0||mod||1.4 MB||11/18/2020||85||126|
|Assassin's Creed: Valhalla - Project Valkyrie Visual Overhaul Collection v.1.0||mod||25.4 MB||11/17/2020||63||84|