Report problems with download to [email protected]
Refracted Reality is a mod for Doom II. It was created by a team, that included CyanoBlugron, Decay, leodoom85, Pooh, UltraViolence and Xyzzy01.
5 maps of gothic/abstract glory. Linear and non-linear layouts, high detail, color in abundance and great game play making use of advanced port features. (GZdoom 3.7.2 or higher required)
- 15 new maps (HUB and boss map included)
- Implementation of skill-settings
- Jump required
- Crouch allowed
- I'm Too Young To Be Chromatic = I'm Too Young To Die (50% damage, double ammo)
- Reality is Rough = Hey Not Too Rough (70% damage)
- Ravage Me Plenty = Hurt Me Plenty (80% damage)
- Violent Eternity = Ultraviolence (100% damage)
- Infinite Nightmare = Nightmare (70% damage, double ammo, replaced monster projectiles, no respawn, fast monsters, increased aggressiveness)
To run this use GZDoom.
- Last update: Tuesday, May 4, 2021
- Genre: Action
- File size: 244.1 MB