Report problems with download to [email protected]
NFSC Unlimiter is a mod for Need for Speed: CarbonMods, created by nlgzrgn - ExOpts Team.
NFSC Unlimiter is an .asi mod which fixes some issues for added cars:
- Added cars cannot be seen in game. (Increased CarTypeID limit and block size variables to solve the problem.)
- Selecting added cars make the game crash. (Increased CarTypeID limit for RenderConn functions.)
- Cars over the limit, or models don't exist in CARS folder will get replaced with Porsche Carrera GT.
- + Fixes visibility, missing parts, being unable to apply any vinyls and crash issues for added cars.
- + Fixes disappearing wheels issue.
- + Fixes secondary logo issue for cars without manufacturer logo.
- + Allows users to use more than 10 cars in traffic patterns.
- + Expands memory pools.
- + Fixes Turbo/Supercharger usage for cars by the region setting in FrontEnd code.
- + Removes 45 preset cars limit.
Extract to game’s folder.
- Last update: Sunday, August 29, 2021
- Genre: Racing
- File size: 1.1 MB