Report problems with download to [email protected]
ShowRaceMenu Alternative is a mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, created by Seb263.
This mod allows to your character to change into any race, including custom ones, and preserve your skills and perks.
Thanks to this new version, ShowRaceMenu Alternative is not only a debug function, it is also integrated into the game without breaking immersion.
A "lore" version allows you to customize and have race-changing scrolls added to the various mages in-game for purchase.
In addition, the problems encountered in previous versions are history (i.e reverting back from Werewolf/Vampire lord).
Whatever your race may be, even if vampire's blood runs through your veins, you can change into any race, including custom ones, and preserve your skills and perks.
All you have to do is to go in the spells menu (in the powers tab), use the "ShowRaceMenu Alternative" spell and follow the instructions.
Don't use directly the "ShowRaceMenu" command, it will not work.
If your character has any legendary skills, you will need to launch Skyrim with SKSE to preserve them.
SKSE is NOT NECESSARY for every other function of the mod.
If you use the old version of ShowRaceMenu Alternative (previously called "ShowRaceMenuFix.esp"), do not forget to uninstall it.
This mod does not change any Race, NPCs, quest, or anything else.
The original game (Vanilla) was completely preserved, there should therefore be no conflict with any other mod.
Automatic Installation :
- It is recommended to use the Vortex mod manager
Manual Installation :
1. Download the latest version of ShowRaceMenu Alternative.
2. Open the archive using 7zip or Winrar.
3. Put "ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp" and "ShowRaceMenuAlternative.bsa" into “Data” folder where the game is located
4. Launch the Skyrim SSE launcher and click on Data Files.
5. Check the box next to "ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp". „ShowRaceMenu Alternative”
- Last update: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Genre: RPG
- File size: 3.6 MB