Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony Release Date PSP
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony for the PSP system is an all-new adventure, created from the ground up specifically for the handheld system. Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony features all-new playable characters and a freshly designed, non-linear, single player campaign as well as support for Ad Hoc co-operative and competitive multiplayer games.
* Multiple characters to choose from - Characters can be customized as they level up into 8 different Hero Classes and then even further into Legendary Classes
* Player can choose from numerous Pets and Companions to play with. Gameplay will encourage the player to constantly switch between unique Pets and Companions to use their special powers.
* Face over 100 monsters including well known monsters from the Dungeon Siege world as well as many new creatures.
* Multiplayer Cooperative Campaign allows you to play with a friend. Each player can bring a Pet or Companion adding up to a four party experience.
* Multiplayer Battle Arenas allow a concise, fun party experience for players who don't have time for a full campaign.
* 15 hours of gameplay with 2 different modes Mercenary and Elite
* Over 100 stunning spells and abilities
* Tons of powerful weapons and armor - all fully enchantable
* Flying and naval vehicles that allow access to remote areas of the game world.
Last updated on 10 December 2007
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Player counter: 1-4
Media type: 1 UMD
User score: 8 / 10 based on 225 votes.
PEGI rating Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony System requirements
- memory card 32 MB