SD Gundam Battle Alliance is an action RPG based on the popular Japanese multimedia brand. The game was developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
According to the title, the game is based on the Japanese science fiction brand, which was started by the animated series Mobile Suit Gundam that aired in 1979.
SD Gundam Battle Alliance is set in an alternate reality known as G: Universe, where the events of the main storyline have been bizarrely twisted. Characters from various parts of the brand travel to this weird dimension. Their job is to straighten out the stories and bring them back to their original form.
SD Gundam Battle Alliance is classic Japanese action RPG. Player controls a powerful mech, traverses large maps and fights hordes of enemies and various bosses. Each mission is based on a famous sequence from the animated installments of the brand, but is presented in a modified version that the player must straighten out with his actions.
The battle system is highly arcade. Our machine is equipped with a rich arsenal of firearms, but can also use an energy sword and other tools for close-quarters clashes.
The game is a big deal for fans of the brand as it features mechs, characters, locations and events from the following series and animated movies:
- Mobile Suit Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
- Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
- Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt
- Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack Beltorchika's Children
- Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
- Mobile Suit Gundam F91
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam
- Mobile Suit V Gundam
- Mobile Fighter G Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
- After War Gundam X
- Turn A Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED VS Astray
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie -Awakening of the Trailblazer-
- Reconguista in G
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
There is a rich set of mechs to choose from, and each offers unique weapons and abilities that can be upgraded with experience points earned during missions.
SD Gundam Battle Alliance allows you to play in single player mode and cooperative multiplayer, where up to three people fight side by side against enemies controlled by artificial intelligence.
The game features fully 3D graphics, built on the Unreal Engine. "SD" in the title means "Super Deformed" style, so the mech designs are heavily caricatured, with exaggeratedly large heads, like toys for small children.
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1-3
Age restrictions SD Gundam Battle Alliance: 12+
SD Gundam Battle Alliance System requirements
PC / Windows
- Intel Core i3-6300 3.8 GHz / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 GHz
- 8 GB RAM
- graphic card 3 GB GeForce GTX 1060 / 4 GB Radeon RX 480 or better
- 25 GB HDD
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Intel Core i5-10600K 4.1 GHz
- 16 GB RAM
- graphic card 8 GB GeForce RTX 2080 or better
- 25 GB HDD
- Windows 10 64-bit