Our guide to Gotham Knights presents all its most important aspects regarding the open world, walkthroughs and individual characters.
- Gotham Knights: Guide contents
- Gotham Knights: Quick beginner's guide
- Gotham Knights: Walkthrough
- Gotham Knights: FAQ
- Gotham Knights: Game editions
- Gotham Knights: PC system requirements
Gotham Knights: Guide contents
In this guide, you will primarily find information on how to complete the game - a full walkthrough. In addition, you will learn a bit about the playable heroes: Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing and Red Hood, as well as their skills and gadgets. In the Beginner's guide section, you will learn tricks and tips on how to get started and develope your heroes.
The appendix contains information on the keybinds and system requirements. Here you will also find a trophy guide that will help you to obtain all available trophies/achievements.
Gotham Knights: Quick beginner's guide
- You can play in co-op mode - the game has a co-op mode, but only for two players. People can join the game at any time.
- Check out the game with different characters - the introductory description in the game doesn't say much about them. Try to play each of them and check their skill trees, as developing all heroes at once can be troublesome.
- Traps can hurt enemies - use e.g. mines to eliminate a group of enemies. But remember about elemental resistances.
- Never stay at the crime scene for too long - after you stop street crime, police officers will shortly arrive at this place and consider you a criminal.
- You can skip some puzzles - if you don't like puzzles, you can skip some of them. There is also a "CSI mode" in the game options, which significantly simplifies solving them.
- Stay tuned for new training options, data, and emails - this way you will unlock new challenges, activities, NPCs, and bonus rewards. Always check all exclamation marks in the Batcomputer after returning to Belfry.
75%For more in-depth tips, see the Beginner's guide page.
Gotham Knights: Walkthrough
On the following pages of the guide, you will read a detailed walkthrough of the main and side story missions.
Chapter 1 - Batman's Last Case
- Kirk Langstrom - the first mission in the game, which focuses on the murder of Kirk Langstorm.
- The Langstrom Drive - in the second mission, you will visit the dissecting room at the police station.
- Weird Science - you will learn about challenges and interrogate suspects.
- Blues Blackgate - visit Harley Quinn in prison to start a separate storyline dedicated to her.
Chapter 2 - The Rabbit Hole
- AKA Oswald Cobblepot - during this mission, you can unlock Fast Travel.
- The Powers Club - discover the secrets of the Court of Owls.
- In the Shadows - in this chapter, you will learn what Dionesium and Feral Talons are.
- The Masquerade - you will learn how to complete the stage at the Orchard Hotel.
- The Court of Owls - you will learn about Talons origin and face the Gladiator Talons.
- Jacob Kane - a chapter devoted to one of the main members of the Court of Owls.
- The League of Shadows - You'll face the League and its members, as well as failed experiments.
- Head of the Demon - the last chapter of the story about Batman.
- Mr. Freeze - on these pages you will find out what Mr. Freeze is planning and you will stop him during two boss fights.
- Harley Quinn - Eliminate Harley and her gang of Freaks.
- Clayface - The shortest chapter with the toughest final fight.
Gotham Knights: FAQ
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about Gotham Knights can be found in this FAQ section.
- Can you reset skill points? - here you can read about redistribution and spending skill points for different heroes.
- Is there co-op and cross-platform? - check the options for multiplayer modes with friends and strangers.
- How to unlock Fast Travel? - you can explore Gotham faster by Fast Traveling between certain points.
- How to switch heroes? - you can change the active character in the hideout in Belfry.
Gotham Knights: Game editions
The release date of Gotham Knights is 10/21/2022 for PC and consoles. The game is available in three versions: Standard, Deluxe Edition and Collectors' Edition.
You can find more on this topic here: Game editions.
Gotham Knights: PC system requirements
Here are the minimum hardware requirements for the game:
- Processor : Intel Core i5-9600K / AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics : Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 590
- Free disk space: 45 GB HDD
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bits
The developers state that the above specification should ensure 1080p/60 FPS at the lowest graphics settings. More info can be found on the System requirements page.
About Gotham Knights Guide, Walkthrough
Author : Patrick "yxu" Homa for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Gotham Knights Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: WB Games Montreal
- publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX