Lethal Company is a popular co-op horror that is currently in early access. During the adventure, you take the role of a worker who is employed by the Company. Your mission is to collect scrap metal from abandoned moons. During the exploration you will find the Air Horn. In this guide you will learn how to use it.
Air Horn in Lethal Company
When you explore industrial complexes, you can find very strange objects. One of them is Air Horn. It is fully functional – when you hold it in your hand and press the left mouse button you will hear a very loud noise. You can use this in following ways:
- When it is dark on the surface of some moons you may encounter eyeless dogs. The Air Horn can be used to lure these creatures away from the ship.
- You can also use it to show allies directions.
Don’t use Air Horn when you are selling scrap. The Jeb trader is vulnerable to noise and will attack if you are too loud.
You shouldn’t confuse Air Horn with Loud Horn. These are two different items.
- Air Horn is a random loot.
- Loud Horn is a ship upgrade. You can use it to show allies where the ship is. This is especially helpful during fog.
If you are interested in Lethal Company then I recommend you read our previous news.
- How Many Players Can Join in Lethal Company. Multiplayer, Coop and Single Player Explained
- Lethal Company - Opening Doors With Terminal Explained
- Lethal Company - Scary Hey Voice Explained. Deal with Little Girl