IN A NUTSHELL:
- An unusual bug in RDR2 negates falling damage;
- To do this, we have to eat a poisonous plant and jump down s at the moment when our character vomits - the animation will prevent damage.
Vomit Roping, as the technique is called, is a new way of avoiding falling damage discovered by the players of Red Dead Redemption 2. The term is not accidental, because the technique is based on the use of a bug that makes our character vomit something that resembles... a rope (although mainly because the hero falls and the substance is arranged in a certain way). Anyway, look for yourself.
As you can see, the principle is very simple. Just stand over the edge, eat one of the poisonous plants and then take a step into the abyss. Nature will do its job, and the vomiting animation will prevent our protagonist from getting hurt from the fall (Heaven only knows why). This way you can quickly descend from even the largest hill. The behavior was certainly not foreseen by the creators of RDR2 and it cannot be ruled out that the bug will be eliminated quickly.
We would like to remind that RDR2 is available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - official website
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - game guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Hands-on – Feel Like Upgrading yet?