SpaceBourne 2 is a game avalilable on Steam in early access, which was created by a single developer - Burak Dabak. In it, we explore space, fight enemies and level up our character. The game has many interesting mechanics, and thanks to this guide you will learn the best tricks that will work for both beginners and more experienced players.
SpaceBourne 2 - tips and tricks
- Gain experience faster - Exp is essential to be able to make your character stronger. If you want to get it faster, you should enter the character, then talents, and adventurer tab and activate the perk More Experience.
- More space in the bank - In the game, you can collect a variety of items, but storage space is limited. By entering the character, talents, then adventurer you can buy a perk called More Bank Space, which increases the limit of stored items.
- Navigation between planets - When you open the map, you can easily check whether you have an active quest on a planet. All you have to do is hover over it and look to see if there is a mention of a quest under its description.
- What tasks to choose? - From a logical point of view, high-level tasks should yield more money and experience points for completing them. In SpaceBourne 2 this is not always the case, which is why after completing many easy quests, you can get a better reward than for completing the more difficult ones.
- Smoother gameplay - If you have noticed that the frame rate during the game is too low for you, go into the settings and select Vertical Sync only. This will significantly relieve the load on your GPU.
- Interaction with the cockpit - While traveling in your spaceship, you will have access to the cockpit. To look around it, hold down the C key on your keyboard, and then use your mouse.
- How to turn off the HUD - The Hud displays a variety of useful information on the screen, but if you want to turn it off and enjoy the beautiful views, just press the backspace key.
- Calling a ship - If you are on a planet, you can quickly summon your ship by pressing the H key.
- Earning currency - You can earn money in the game in various ways, but one of the best methods is to join the Mining Guild, searching for a group of asteroids and finding one with a yellow spot signifying gold deposits. Then all you have to do is start digging and sell what you've acquired.
Early access in SpaceBourne 2
SpaceBourne 2 is currently in early access, and this means that the game will be developed in the future. Because of this, you may find that after one of the updates, some tips will become outdated.
More about SpaceBourne 2:
- One Passionate Dev Made Space Mount and Blade and Earns Praise on Steam