The Atom Team has announced its next project, following the success of the highly acclaimed Atom RPG. The new game of the Studio will be named Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy and is expected to please many fans of classic RPGs.
- Swordhaven will transport us to the realm of Nova Drakonia, where we will need to unravel the titular conspiracy, all while carrying out additional missions and uncovering enigmatic artifacts.
- We will decide which combat system is more convenient for us by ourselves. The devs will allow us to choose between turn-based mode and real-time battles (RTwP).
- Moreover, we will have diverse areas to explore, ranging from regular villages with residents to lands with ancient structures.
- The game's vast world is intended to be "non-linear," and the quests we undertake are meant to provide numerous ways to solve them.
- As the developers of Swordhaven underline, the main inspiration for this title was the first installment of Baldur's Gate from 1998, as well as Icewind Dale from 2000.
Unfortunately, we didn't receive any video material showing us the current gameplay during the announcement. For now, we'll just have to settle for the screenshots available on Steam. You will find a few of them below. For now, we don't know when Atom Team plans to release Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy.
- Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - on Steam