author: Agnes Adamus
Vermintide 2 - Is DLC worth it? The best DLC to buy!
If you are planning to buy DLCs for Warhammer: Vermintide 2, in this guide you will learn which ones are best to invest in.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 has a number of DLCs that affect the gameplay. The expansions released for the game contain quite a variety of content - from maps, through character classes to cosmetic items. Some of them are more worth buying than others. Below you will find a brief summary of which expansions are worth investing in.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - the best DLCs.
First of all, you should be interested in DLCs that add maps. This is because they diversify the gameplay to the greatest extent. These are:
- Back to Ubersreik, which adds up to 4 new maps and a special survival mode. In addition, it also implements weapons and another enemy type. This is by far the best investment when it comes to DLCs.
- Shadows Over Bögenhafen implements two new maps.
- Winds of Magic adds one map.
However, you need to keep in mind that if you don't have the above and play with someone who does, the maps will still appear in your session.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - which DLCs to buy in the second place?
In the second place, decide on expansions that add character classes. In this case, choose those DLCs that deal with the protagonists you play most often. However, if by now you have not decided which protagonist you like best, then it is worth leaning on Grail Knight for Kruber. This is by far the most powerful class that is available in the game. This is because it is capable of dealing massive area damage.
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Class Tier List (2022).
- Vermintide 2 - Sienna New Career (4th Class). What We Know About DLC
At the very bottom when it comes to the priority of DLCs, you will find those that add new equipment and cosmetic items. With the former type being more significant to the gameplay because it affects the game, even if slightly.