Full version of the game The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall released by Bethesda on the anniversary 15th anniversary series.
Description Of The Installation Daggerfalla:
- Daggerfall is not fully compatible with the NTVDM is used to emulate DOS under Windows NT (XP/Vista), so you will need an alternative emulator.
- The first step is to download and install DOSBox (see official site)
- After installing the DOSBox program to locate it in the Start Menu (DOSBox-0.73) and select "Configuration" and then "Edit Configuration". If you used DOSBoksa before, it is best to run the option "Reset Configuration", before you fire up the "Edit Configuration".
- When you turn on the "Edit Configuration" will open Notepad with the configuration file. Look for the section marked [dosbox]. You will find in it the "memsize = xx." Change the value of xx at 32 (i.e. memsize = 32), and then save and close the file.
- Then extract the Daggerfalla from the archive (DFInstall. zip). For this you will need the program Winrar or Winzip style, of course. Rozpakowując files to the c:\dosgames directory of the sample, you will create two subdirectories: DFCD and DAGGER (be sure to keep the structure).
- After unpacking the files time run DOSBox.
- When you run the program, you will see a window with command line (Z:\ >).
- DOSBox is a virtual environment, so directories on the disk, with whom we want to work must be previously "mounted". First we need to "install" directory with the files Daggerfalla.
- To do this, type the following line in DOSBoksie: mount c c:\dosgames-freesize 1000. Hit Enter. C:\dosgames directory will become the virtual disk c:\.
- Now we need to emulate the CD Daggerfalla to properly install the game.
- To do this, type the following line in DOSBoksie: mount d c:\dosgames\dfcd-t cdrom-DaggerFall label. Hit Enter. It assigns a c:\dosgames\dfcd directory to the virtual drive D:\, from the CD reader called Daggerfall (this is required to run).
- When you have "mounted" two virtual drives, type in the command: d: and press Enter. Changes to drive D:\ >.
- Now enter the INSTALL. Press Enter to start the Setup program Daggerfalla. At this point, we can handle it with the mouse (you just need to click inside the window DOSBoksa).
- Start a clean installation on the license terms and click on the "Install the Game to Your Hard Drive." Then choose "Change the Install Size" and set to "Huge". Then select the button "Yes, This Install Size is Fine." The installer will suggest us the installation directory C:\Dagger. We agree to this by pressing "Yes, I want to install the game here," and then "Go ahead and install the game."
- After the installation of the Daggerfall will configure sound. It is important that DOSBox was running in a window, not full-screen (switch these modes by pressing ALT + Enter).
- Choose "Yes" to configure sound. Will be another program that does not have mouse support, so move through keyboard and confirm with enter.
- Hit Enter when the highlighted option is the "Auto-Detect". Then, when highlighted is "Detect". The Program detects a Sound Blaster 16. Choose "OK" and press Enter.
- We are looking for options, "Select MIDI in devices" and select it. Next choose "Sound Blaster 16" from the list. The default port is "388". Confirm selection by pressing "OK."
- Choose the "OK" button in the menu and press Enter (subsequent screens). Configuration will be saved and will return to the setup of the game. Select the "OK" button, which will cause output to DOSBoksa.
- In command line, type DAG213 and press Enter. Install a patch updating the game to version 1.07.213.
- After installation is complete, you can run the patch the game. Being in the C:\DAGGER >, type: DAGGER and hit Enter.
- Every time, when you'll want to run Daggerfalla, you need to run DOSBoksa and type the following commands: 1) mount (c) c:\dosgames-freesize 1000 2) mount (d) c:\dosgames\dfcd-t cdrom-Daggerfall label 3) c: 4) cd\dagger 5) dagger
Report problems with download to [email protected]
|The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall||gra||148.7 MB||7/10/2009||25.4K||74|
|The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - Daggerfall Unity v. alpha 0.1.0.1.9||mod||68.3 MB||2/16/2020||29||47|
|The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - Wilderness NPCs v.1.1.0||mod||11.5 KB||2/16/2020||20||32|
|The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - Birds in Daggerfall v.2.0||mod||781.1 KB||2/16/2020||19||27|
|The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - Daggerfall Skyshards v.1.0||mod||7.2 MB||2/16/2020||15||23|
|The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - NPC Health Indicators v.1.1.1||mod||1.4 MB||2/16/2020||15||19|
|The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - Orchestral and Accoustic Remaster of Daggerfall Soundtrack v.1.1.2||mod||322.2 MB||2/16/2020||13||18|
|The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - Daggerfall: Red Gauntlet||mod||103.4 MB||7/13/2015||2.1K||10|
|The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall||patch||41.1 MB||11/22/2002||3.1K||2|