*** Fixed Bugs ***
- ModLauncher: various bugfixes
- number of necessary inhabitants for city-level up was shown
- sometimes it was possible to have 2 Imperial Cities on a map, what
led to the doubled amount of imperial offices
- incorrect error message with guild items, if city had not the right
to have a guild
- while viewing the list of the guildmasters, the city name could have
been shown incorrectly
- sometimes the message of exhausted resources could be spammed by the
- Error with random events fixed
- An error prevented the AI from using toad slime and toad excrement
- the measure "Embezzle Public Money" should no longer end in an
- Partners could go away from the bathtube while using the measure
"Take a bath with a partner"
- Outlaws are now being hunted and killed by the guards
- Lovers cannot be employed by AI or other players anymore
- Wedding in the monastry: both partners now go at the same time to the
- AI can now use "Divorce"
- AI will try as hard as possible to get to office meetings and court
- while being at war, a character can no longer be accused
- pregnant women can no longer be tortured
- Medics got stuck if Town-NPCs tried to get treated. Town-NPCs will no
longer visit hospitals
- If Patients didn't have enough money, the hospitals would still lose
the medicine. Now hospitals get their medicines back.
- Now you can't bribe/compliment/flirt to office holders after 16:30,
because this could lead to sims leaving the townhall during the
- Fixed a random bug with town guards, which escorted you forever
- The AI gets a new measure which will prevent them from going bankrupt
(depending on difficulty setting)
- Probability of black death, the ratboy, etc. are now dependent on the
- when crashing into each other, one cart could stop his movement
- office sessions could get stuck
- you can again take credits at the guildhouse
- Using the measure "Quacksalver" could cause problems with the AI, because
they where not able to transfer the content of their inventory to the
inventory of the hospital.
- Young AI Dynastymembers could participate in the production of goods
- Automatic Trade routes do not stop anymore
- Wenches no longer stuck in front of the pub. They will search for new places
- Fixed an protection money-exploit: If your demand is rejected, you will get
a cooldown on further protection money atempts
- robbers will now remove items from their inventory if the robbercamp's
inventory is full
- robbers will no longer follow previously attacked carts
- robbers will no longer have "the bag" in their hands, if the robbercamp's
inventory is full
- dead characters do no longer receive random events
- player carts could stop their route, but it is possible that they get stuck
because of the "spinning-carts"-bug
- Healing diseases no longer removes all additional talent boni due to a workaround.
(Many thanks to Sublogic for his input!)
- Because of a bug with the pathfinding, caused by the construction of a building, some
buildings could no longer be entered. Therefore we developed a workaround, which should work
in most of the cases.
- Cemetery AI is now working again!
- Sims don't get stuck inside the stonemason's building
- The thief-measure "disguise" now has a duration of 1 hour as intended
- Sims that are not in the active player group don't get the message "you are awaken" anymore
- The AI now also needs the right nobility title to insult someone.
- Fixed a bug in the behaviour of the royal guards
- various small bugfixes
*** Features & Content ***
- new option for the frequency of office sessions:
every round, every 2 rounds or every 4 rounds
- Hannover is available in-game again
- New Map: Ulm
- New Map: Pressburg and Vienna
- The Shadow-AI now can court and marry
- Married AI couples will now always go for the adoption of orphans if
they have no children
- Married Shadow AIs will start with a child
- The Owner of Mines can now hire Mine-Guards
-> These strong guards will protect the mine for 16 hours and can not be controlled
-> There is a cooldown of 24 hours, Player have to pay 1000 gold
-> The AI will protect their mines whenever they can
*** Balancing ***
- When holding a worship priests better their faith
(thanks to LordProtektor)
- Fisher: Now gets more Hering and Salmon
- higher spawnrate of Hering and Salmon at market on maps, without
- After a burglary you can only get as much money as the owner of the
- Price for forced marriage now dependent on the level of the
- Minimum cost of the forced marriage is now 1500
- doubled the amount of healthpoints of the mine
- increased amount of healthpoints of the woodcutter's hut
- Protection money fully rebalanced: now depends much more on the building's level
- Cemetery gets first item-ugrades for free
- The weight of some ressources have been reduced because of some problems
- The mine is much more expensive to build and also now needs to unlock upgrades for Gold and Gems. All mine-upgrades are quite expensive.
- The measure "Curse building" is now much more likely to succeed if you have a high "secret knowledge" skill
- We fixed an exploit, that allowed to hire henchmen and sell their stuff to make high profits.
- We fixed an exploit, that allowed to marry high leveled spouses: you can no longer hire an employee, fire them and marry them to get a well trained new family member.
Employees who get fired will now be resetted.
- Mercenaries get more profit and lose less favor.
*** other ***
- Vienna now is "Small Town"
- Pressburg had two blackboards
- You can now enter the guildhalls in Vienna and Pressburg again
- Vienna-Map: Completely reworked pathfinding
- Hannover-Map: Completely reworked pathfinding
- Resources on Hannover should not collapse anymore
- Hannover-Map: added Danquardessen as counting house
- various texts reworked
- while executing various measures, characters now run instead of
- you don't need to pay, if you want to change your faith in your
- men can no longer arrange danceshows
- the "donkeyteam" vanishes after 12 hours
- You can't get insulted while you are at home
Report problems with download to firstname.lastname@example.org