Report problems with download to [email protected]
Realistic Train Mod is a mod for Grand Theft Auto, created by Stulleman.
Realistic Train Mod gives you the possibility to drive trains in GTA V.
How to use:
- F to enter/exit train
- W to throttle up
- S to throttle down
- J,K,L to brake Light, Medium or hard respectively
- Spacebar to change direction (Only works when speed is 0)
- Numpad 1 to open/close left doors
- Numpad 3 to open/close right doors
- Alt + I to reload ini file (Useful if you changed something and you don't want to restart the game everytime)
- F5 to change GUI position
- Everything can be customized in the realisticTrainMod.ini file!
If you use the metro:
- If realistic entering is enabled you now have to enter the train from the outside. (First door on the left)
- Metro doors usually open/close automatic, but you can open/close them manually with (Numpad 1 for the left side and Numpad 3 for the right side)
If you use the freight train:
- If realistic entering is enabled you have to be at the right door of the driver cabin to enter
- Realistic speed, acceleration and braking
- Realistic entering and exiting the train
- Radio support
- Open/close metro doors
- No AI, if you leave the train
To install the mod use the GTAV Mod Manager.
- Last update: Sunday, June 21, 2015
- Genre: Action
- File size: 95.7 KB