The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project†is a mod for†The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, created by†Halk Hogan.
Description (in authorís own words):
This project aims to improve the graphics by reworking models and textures to better quality preserving the original art style.
- high quality meshes with a lot of details, most of them are created from scratch, good optimalization is preserved
- very high quality detailed textures with great sharpness and performance, without any unnecessary VRAM losses (no unnecessary big textures for small stuff)
- very high quality accurate normal maps, almost all is baked from high poly meshes, these normals combined with detail normalmaps, giving amazing look with almost any performance hit!
- specially customized materials for all reworked stuff
- almost all Rivers and Streams on every area with Realtime Reflections
- A lot of Stone Walls
- Red Bricks
- A lot of Wood and Wood Objects
- Waterfalls and some other Water Effects
- Some Vegatation
- Wood Logs
- A lot of Misc Stuff (like Sacks, Braziers, Windows, Bear Furs, Harbour Ropes, Anchors, Fishing Nets, Books, Bottles, Scrools and more)
- Some Ground Textures
- Various Textures (like Grain, Hay, Moss and more)
- Animals (Sheep)
- Toussaint stuff (Cobblestone, Stone Walls, Stone Stairs, Rocks, Wood Logs, Sacks, Ceramic Roofs and more)
- And more!
+ optional E3 Novigrad Walls (no longer available since version 4.8)
Just install mod according to the installer's steps, be sure to enter the correct path to your Witcher 3 Main Folder.
Report problems with download to [email protected]