Optimized Graphic Presets is a mod for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, created by OVNI.
Description (in authorís own words):
Better perf, shadows, grass, antialiasing, ...
- performance boost ; mainly due to disabling grass wind animations, grass-terrain color bending, and reducing the number of shadow cascades in lower presets.
- Better resolution for Global illumination, avoids flickering (Especially in Ratty's church and forests).
- Enhanced anti-aliasing (temporal SMAA with jittering)
- Enhanced shadows : higher res + grass projects shadows.
- Disabled rim lights (it caused NPC to glow at dusk)
- D key ensures native fullscreen "automatically" (when you go right). The game switches to borderless window on alt-tab, causing huge performance penalty on some hardware.
1) unzip in game root folder.
- ogp_hotkeys.cfg should be in game's root folder.
- zzz_optimized_graphic_presets.pak should be in game's Data folder.
2) Copy/move "root\optimized_graphic_presets\user.cfg" to "root\user.cfg"
Alternatively, if you already have your own user.cfg, copy the content of "root\optimized_graphic_presets\user.cfg" at the end of it.
3) Add "+exec user.cfg" (without quotes) as game's launch options. cf https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1040-JWMT-2947
If you are using non-steam version, create a shortcut for KingdomCome.exe, and add "+exec user.cfg" (without quotes) to its target property. eg:
"C:\Games\KCD\Bin\Win64\KingdomCome.exe" +exec user.cfg
Report problems with download to [email protected]