Instant Quick is a mod for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, creatd by Obelix1111.
With Instant Quick Travel you can immediately jump to all fast travel points, no need to watch travel animation. I did this for my own to avoid the long staying travel animations. Maybe it is useful for others.
1) extract zip to any folder of your choice.
2) add -devmode to launch options
STEAM: Right click Kingdom Come in your Steam Library - properties - General tab - Set launch options. Add -devmode
2) GOG ?
1) Start Instant Quick Travel before (or while playing) Kingdom Come.
2) Start (or switch back to) Kingdom Come.
3) Now you can select quick travel by pressing DELETE
4) Wait until the console opens and gives you choice to select destination.
5) Press key of your desired destination
6) You jump instantly to new location.
Only start quicktravel if you are in first person view, not on horse and not in dialogues, inventory screens or menus.
If you pressed DELETE please wait until all choices are displayed complete, dont press any key before.
This is experimental and may break game logic, as yu are in zero time at another location or at a location where you have never been before.
You can still use normal fast travel with the map.
Close Quick Travel
Quick Travel automatically closes if you close Kingdom Come.
Or right click green "H" in taskbar and "exit".
Customize Quick Travel
You can customize keys in quicktravel.ini
Console text is not displayed 100% correct (some mixed letters, some missing line breaks)
This happens due to different keyboard timings on different PC systems
Cancel with ESC and try again with DELETE
Second try usually works.
Best way to avoid incorrect console text is to look in the sky before pressing DELETE
Because the system now is less busy with rendering streets, houses, people etc.
Report problems with download to email@example.com