Report problems with download to [email protected]
MM8 Redone is a mod for Might & Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer, created by davidher123.
Description (in author’s own words):
This Might and Magic mod was created with corel draw, blender, and GrayFace Tools. All plants, trees, Rocks, Reagents, rings, Shield, Gauntlets, Bows, Crossbows, and books. Have been replaced with HD images. HD images would not be possible without GrayFace Patch. Many new models have been created with blender for the game. There are eight more quests. The game has GrayFace patch for creating the party. There are bats, dragonflies, sharks, and goblins from Might and Magic 7.
1. Install the GOG version of MM8 (I do not know if the steam version will work).
2. Place the ExeMods and Scripts folders only into the install folder of MM8 where you will find the MM8Setup.Exe file.
3. Run GrayFace patch MM8.Patch.v2.4.1. It is OK to check on all the options except the first.
4. Run the MM8setup file (You may want to create a shortcut on your desktop of the file). Wait until the extention finishes creating the table. Do not create you party. Click on quit.
5. Place the Anims, Data, and DataFiles into the install folder of MM8 where you will find the MM8Setup.Exe file.
6. Run the MM8setup file. Make sure that you click on Hardware Accelerated 3D. Now create your party.
David Hernandez Author
- Last update: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Genre: RPG
- File size: 585.6 MB
|Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer - character editor v.1.1||mod||632.6 KB||4/3/2001||12K||20|
|Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer - MM8 Redone v.18082022||mod||585.6 MB||9/28/2022||556||20|
|Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer - GrayFace MM8 Patch v.2.4.1||mod||7.1 MB||11/3/2019||2.1K||11|