Report problems with download to [email protected]
Raven Queen's Chosen - Shadar-Kai (new playable subrace) is a mod for Baldur’s Gate 3, created by NellsRelo.
This mod aims to bring in the Shadar-Kai as described in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. They're portrayed here as an elven subrace, though they're more like distant cousins from the Shadowfell.
To Be a Shadar-Kai
As a Shadar-Kai, you receive the base racial bonuses of Elves. You also have an additional +1 to Constitution, resistance to Necrotic damage, and the Action Blessing of the Raven Queen.
Blessing of the Raven Queen
You begin with an Action, Blessing of the Raven Queen. This Action allows you to teleport up to 9m to any unoccupied space that you can see, once per long rest. Upon reaching Level 3, whenever you use this Action, you gain resistance to all damage until the start of your next turn.
- Racial Tag doesn't show up on the Character Sheet as expected
- Occasional issues relating to Guardian body types
- Blessing of the Raven Queen cast target prompts are reversed
- Default hair option is bald (Can change when editing appearance)
1. Extract into AppData\Local\Larian Studios\Baldur's Gate 3\Mods
2. Activate the mod in your Baldur's Gate 3 Mod Manager
3. Save the Load Order
4. Carry on
- Last update: Tuesday, August 22, 2023
- Genre: RPG
- File size: 18 KB