Report problems with download to [email protected]
The solution aims to correct all field of view reduction issues and removes black bars from dialogue.
- Corrected the weapon model, including when aiming.
- Corrected the FOV when aiming.
- Black bars removed from the affected dialogue scenes.
- Developers' main view correction code replaced for scaling consistency. This addresses the occasional cases of FOV reduction, like when using an in-game terminal. It also eliminates the need to set your resolution and touch the FOV slider to achieve vertical parity. Note that the max FOV text will be capped at 100.
Download the mod archive
Unpack the files to Game\Binaries\Win64 inside the game folder.
Run the game and move the FOV slider to ensure there is no overcompensation.
To uninstall the fix, simply remove or move the files.
All ultrawide and wider aspect ratios are expected to be supported. Tested extensively at 21:9 on the latest Steam version.
- Last update: Wednesday, November 8, 2023
- Genre: Action
- File size: 230.7 KB
|RoboCop: Rogue City - Cheat Table (CT for Cheat Engine) v.1.0||mod||7.3 KB||11/8/2023||216||100|
|RoboCop: Rogue City - Ultrawide and wider v.1.0||mod||230.7 KB||11/8/2023||115||40|
|RoboCop: Rogue City - Nvidia DLSS 220.127.116.11 Upgrade||mod||34.9 MB||11/7/2023||58||24|
|RoboCop: Rogue City - Toggle HUD v.1.0||mod||50.3 KB||11/7/2023||49||20|