Our guide to FNAF Security Breach supplies the most important information that will help you in completing the game and facing Vanny.
There are 4 major sections of the guide: The Basics chapter explains all essential mechanics, such as stealth, combat, or Faz-watch. Moreover, we've also added some starting tips for players beginning their adventure with FNAF Security Breach.
The second one on the list, the walkthrough, offers solutions to all quests appearing in the game. Each mission is discussed step by step, allowing you to get complete them without any hiccups.
The next section is a list of all boss encounters which take place during the game.
The guide is concluded by an Appendix section that lists things like controls andhardware requirements.
FNAF Security Breach: Quick Starting Tips
If you are worried you won't live to the challenge of FNAF Security Breach, here are some starting tips.
- Listen to Freddy - The messages delivered by the Faz-watch are often very brief, which makes them seem unobvious. On the other hand, Freddy supplies you with much more information, telling you exactly what to do at the given moment. As a result, always listen to what he is saying, making your chances of being stuck less likely.
- Avoid S.T.A.F.F. Bots - these are your standard opponents. Detection doesn't ultimately mean death. However, being detected summons one of the main animatronics, who will start to hunt you. Therefore, stay stealthed.
- Save your progress regularly - the game doesn't allow saving at any moment. Instead, you are left with special save stations that appear in different locations around the complex. Every time you see one, make use of it. This way you will avoid repeating larger fragments of the game.
- Be patient - stealth is the way to go in this game. Most of the time, running freely around the location will end tragically for you. Therefore, always pay attention to the patrol routes of bots and avoid them if you can.
- Don't Panic - When you crouch, you will see a detection indicator that lets you know if you are visible. When you see the icon glowing red, don't panic just yet. Instead, try to locate the opponent who detected you and then find a cover that will protect you from him.
More information can be found on a separate page of the guide: Starting Tips .
FNAF Security Breach: All Missions
Here we list all missions appearing in FNAF Security Breach.
- Free Freddy
- Get Out
- No Re-entry
- Slide Into Fun
- Let There Be Light
- Escape the Daycare
- Loading Dock
- Find Freddy
- Lost and Found
- Resheral Space
- Parts and Service
- Party Pass
- Fazer Blast
- Dumpster Diving
- Chica's Beak
- The Prize Counter
- Thrill Seeker
- Roxy's Weakness
- Repair Robot Head
FNAF Security Breach: All bosses
Below you will find a list of all the bosses that appear in FNAF Security Breach along with tips on how to defeat them:
FNAF Security Breach: Basics
In this section, we offer insight into the world of FNAF Security Breach, such as mechanics and characters starring in the game.
FNAF Security Breach: Minimum PC Hardware Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements of the game
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Intel Core i5-6600K
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Hard Drive: 80 GB GB HDD
More information on the topic can be found on a dedicated page of the guide: Hardware Requirements .
About FNAF Security Breach Guide
Author : Agnieszka "aadamus" Adamus for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Steel Wool Studios
- publisher: ScottGames
- platform: PC, PS4, PS5