Catz 5 Release Date PC
The Catz and Dogz virtual Petz product lines have sold more than 2 million copies worldwide, while spawning a huge community of loyal Petz owners. Dogz and Catz live on your computer desktop. You raise them from little puppyz and kittenz as they grow, play, and learn together. When they grow up, many will start families of their own. Petz look to you for care, guidance, and training. For every Petz you adopt, you'll get to sign an Adoption Pledge promising to be a good Petz owner. Make sure your Dogz and Catz get plenty of healthy food, exercise, and playtime -- and lots of love from you! Tasty Treatz are one way to reward your Petz for good behavior -- just don't overdo it. Use the spray bottle to keep particularly naughty Petz in line. Your Petz will run away if they feel neglected. Please adopt only those Petz you're sure you want and take good care of them. For more information on the Petz, please visit http://www.petz.com.
* NEW Litterz: Previously just limited to one, Catz can now have up to four kittenz in a litter.
* NEW Breedz: Five new Catz breedz to add to the family.
* NEW Weather Effects and Day and Night Cycles: Provide a more realistic setting for your Catz!
* NEW Playscenes: Five new scenes come to life
* NEW Mini-games: A brand-new feature of the Petz games! Five mini-games in all.
* NEW Updated 24-bit Graphics: Simply marvelous!
Game mode: single player
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 8,2 / 10 based on 374 votes.
Age restrictions Catz 5: Good for all ages.
Catz 5 System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium III 800MHz
- 128MB RAM
- 16MB graphic card compatible with DirectX 8.1