game language: English
game release date for PC:
Years after the confinement of Azhi Dahaka by Fereydun, the evil Deevs (Monsters) who were the commanders in the army of darkness led by Azhi Dahaka rose again in different parts of the ancient lands of Khunirath and rebelled against the humans who were celebrating the victory of the army of light.
This game is based on ancient Persian mythology bringing to life the epic battles of the mythological hero, Garshasp, in the ancient lands against the evil monsters. You play as Garshasp himself, the strongest man in Persian Mythology, in a journey to revenge and reclaim the legendary mace of his ancestors which is stolen by the Deevs. A journey which proves to unlock more significant hidden mysteries. The main mechanics of the game revolve around melee combat, platforming and exploration.
* Deep combat system with various combo moves and upgradeable abilities throughout the game.
* Rage attribute to slash more enemies as they bring you more scars.
* Intense combat engagements using Garshasp's special hand blade based on quick time events.
* Cinematic in-game camera following the hero in the epic environments that are traveled in his journey.
* Fantasy mythological world filled with ferocious monsters from ancient literature and Persian Mythology.
* Platforming elements.
Game score 7.9 / 10 calculated out of 174 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium IV 2,5 GHz, 1 GB RAM (2.5 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or wydajniejsza), 3GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7