Hotel Giant Release Date PC
Now Players can prove their managerial and planning skills within the hotel industry. Keep paying guests happy, and success will be the reward!
From a small, family-owned bed-and-breakfast to large, secluded mega-hotels catering to the rich and famous: Hotels come in all shapes and styles. Be at the forefront of the tourism industry: Own and manage your own hotel! Starting out small with a small hotel for business travelers, players are challenged to build a successful business, overcoming all obstacles that the world of business management can throw at them. With over 26 different hotel complexes to choose from, you can create a tailor-made hotel that exactly meets your dreams... and the needs of your virtual guests as well.
- With the opportunity to place the hotel in virtually any location and with total control over the look and atmosphere of your foyer, guest rooms and all the other components that go into making a top hotel, success or failure is only a holiday-season away.
- Created by Trevor Chan , designer of Seven Kingdoms and Capitalism
- Design your dream hotel based on over 26 different basic types (urban, suburb, resort, theme park hotel...)
- Design stylish hotels in over 23 international cities such as Tokyo, New York, Sydney, Paris, London, Las Vegas, Copenhagen, Vienna...
- Build hundreds of different rooms out of 8 completely customizable base types (guest room, restaurant, bar, fitness center, business center, game center, pool, library)
- Use more then 600 moveable pieces of interior (Carpets, Furniture, Decoration, Lamps etc.)
- Watch your guests from 3 different perspectives (3D, Isometric and Top-down views) to best - satisfy their needs and react on their complaints
- Advertise for your dream hotel with self created campaigns in TV, radio and newspaper advertisements
- Live the dream of your own Hotel!
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 8,3 / 10 based on 633 votes.
PEGI rating Hotel Giant
Hotel Giant System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 400MHz
- 64MB RAM
- graphic card